Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amal ChandranYour feedback matters!
I am a female 24 years old. I have pigmentation around my lips. Suggest me a good cream or treatment to get rid of it.
I have hair whiting problem which I m facing from last couple of month. I have use different product but still benefit. What should I do?
My daughter has scanty hair, she is balding on the scalp. We had been to Dr. in Bandra and she has been taking medicines, she had been for laser 4 times but there is not much difference. She has used hair 4 us and minoxidil in the past. Kindly let me know if there is some remedy.
Hi I am 28 year old male. I don't have dandruff in my hair but I have heavy itching in my head even I take head bath daily. Please advise to reduce itching in head.
It is a chronic autoimmune skin disease, in which the skin cells form a mass of scales. Usually, these patches of skin, which are dry, red and itchy, occur on the skin of the back, scalp, palms, knees, elbows and around the fingernails and toenails. But some people have the patches all over the body. The patches may also crack, flake and bleed. While there is no definite cure, the symptoms can be managed and treated.
Symptoms of Psoriasis
The symptoms of psoriasis may vary from patient to patient. However, if more than two of the following signs are seen, it is likely that psoriasis is the causative condition:
1. A sharp and localized pain in the joints accompanied by stiffness
2. Soreness in the throat
3. Tiny depressions in the nails or large brown patches under the nails
4. The diseased patches of skin can crack, peel and bleed
5. Swelling and tenderness of the limbs
6. Dental plaque
7. Muscle pain due to the swollen bands of connective tissue
8. A whitish and silvery mass of scales surrounded by red patches of stinging, itchy skin
9. The appearance of blisters or rashes on the dry scaly skin and also along the nails
10. Bumps on the folded skin like back of the knees, armpits etc.
Causes of Psoriasis
Human Immuno-deficiency Virus adversely affects the immune system and increases susceptibility of all kinds of infections and diseases. HIV-positive individuals have been found to have an increased risk of psoriasis than HIV-negative people.
Anti-malarial, anti-inflammatory and blood pressure medicines can cause psoriasis as a side effect. The disease is also an effect of withdrawal from topical steroid creams and other steroid-based medication.
More than 32% of the cases of psoriasis have been linked to genes. In case of identical twins, if one twin has the disease,the other has a 70% chance of getting it too. There are several genes associated with the disease- most of these genes are related to the immune system. T cells (lymphocytes which affect cell specific immunity) can also cause psoriasis.
Diseases like strep throat, chronic infections, skin infections and stress may be responsible for the condition. Other factors like obesity, alcoholism, skin dryness and smoking can also lead to psoriasis.
Hello, I get break outs very often. And leaves dark marks. No medicine & creams working. At present i am using Deriva CMS. I am Having hypothyroidism Taking tab. Thyronorm. Kindly advise.
From past one year or two I am facing hair fall and that too in extreme. Day by day it has increased and is not stopping. Even I have lost the quality of my hair, earlier they were very shiny, silky and thick and also very black. Can I get back my hair, can my hair growth be back as earlier.
How to get rid of oil face? Whenever I wash my face my nose and the chin part gets too oily. I don't even make use of talcum powders but still my skin gets oilier. I have changed all kinds of soaps and facewash. Nothing seems to work. My skin is a combination of both oil and dry skin. The nose part is an oily one and the chin and cheeks are a drier one. How do I get rid of this oily face suggest me some good kind of soap for dry skin throughout my body and face and a good face wash or toner for my oily skin?
I have these reddish bumps on my face and am recently getting a lot of whiteheads and acne anything I can do to prevent all this?
I'm 17 can I shaved my head a month ago my hair has grown 3/4 inches during this span can I grow my hair about in a year.
I am a 22 yes old male & I have a collection of dead skin on my left cheek. I had a pimple over der & when it bursted then I got a dead skin over there. I even had a surgery by skin specialist but it grew again.
I have warts on both of my index fingers for the past one year. I was applying hoemeo medicine but no change. What is the remedy.
Diet In Hair Problems And Hair Fall-
- 2 flaxseed capsule with 1 glass of water.
- At 7 am- Tea with 2 fiber biscuits
- 3 Egg white (boiled) with 2 slices of whole wheat bread or
- Oat meal and 1 bowl sprouts especially moong, soyabeen (sprouted) or
- Whole-wheat daliya daily 1 large bowl
- 11:30 am- fruit especially guava and citrus fruit
- Dal and vegetable - 1 bowl
- Curd - 1 bowl
- Rice- 1small cup.
- Chapatti- 2-3
Green tea/tea with roasted gram or puffed rice.
Vegetable - 1 bowl
2 Flaxseed capsules at bedtime, Chapatti - 2 to 3, Salad
- Include milk in your daily regime. You may avoid sugar and have skimmed milk.
- Eggs and chicken are the important sources of protein required for hair growth.
- Have walnuts and almonds daily (3-4 each)
- Eat- 1 flaxseed (Alsi) CAPSULE in the morning and night with half glass of water.
- Include vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin A like spinach, mango, green leafy vegetables, and papaya.
- Include vitamin C in form of lemon and other citrus fruits daily.
- Drink ample amount of water and liquids daily.
- Avoid tea, coffee and refrain colddrinks.
- Include lentils (masur) in your diet every alternate day.
- Eat iron rich food.
- Include 45 min of exercise in you routine for atleast 5 days a weak.
- Eat your dinner before 9 pm
Don’t drink water with meals