Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Am. ThirugnanamYour feedback matters!
Hi, I did my Health Checkup. My CRP is 8.3 mg/L, HOMOCYSTEINE is 48.36µmol/L, TRIGLYCERIDES is 320 mg/dl, VLDL CHOLESTEROL is 64.06 mg/dl, NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL is 167.72 mg/dl. Hence my cholesterol levels are high. My 25-OH VITAMIN D is 6.51 ng/ml, hence vitamin D level are low. Can you suggest me a good vegetarian diet which will help me reduce cholesterol and increase vitamin-d in my body.
I am suffering from high blood pressure. I am taking Amloz 5 but it is not better after taking the medicine. Please help me to improve my blood pressure.
My total cholesterol is 221, LDL cholesterol is 136 and non HDL cholesterol is 165.5 Triglycerides is 102. Is there any need for treatment or start some medicine.
My mother is suffering from varicose veins. Besides this, she does not have any other medical condition except mild hyperthyroidism. Age: 64 yrs Varicose veins since last 40 yrs Ht: 5'2" Wt: 70 kg BP: 120/80 Please let me know what other information you require. We would like you to please carry out the treatment.
My mother is 58 years old and she is suffering from hypertension (high blood pressure) wheather taking some opum (afeem) is good for her, how much and when can she take it.
Hi, I am 25 yrs old and I am taking tazloc beta 25 medicine for high blood pressure since last two years. I read on internet that beta blockers may cause erectile dysfunction in man. Could you please assist me on this. Should I need to consult with my doctor and need to change the medicine or I can continue with this.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"