Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alam ShaYour feedback matters!
Hello, Please suggest me tablet that tightenn my pennis and jo hormones ki kammi ko dhurr kare me abi yaha ek Dr. se consult kia h unnko bataya me k me sex karne gaya tho intercourse k time pe pennies loose ho jata hai.
I have unprotected sex with my wife eighth day of ovulation and also I ejaculated out side of vagina will she pregnant?
I have suffering from fever last 6 months headque. vomiting and so please tell me how to solved this problem.
My wife (34) is been diagnosed with bilateral polycystic ovaries, her TSH is 6.55 what treatment shall we go with, she is low built wt. 42 kg experiencing light chest pain, weakness, anxiety and recently has developed a very negative tendency.
I am 56 year old male. My sugar level on fasting is 160-190. I am suffering with pain in both leg and hands finger. Body is not energetic and thrust is always and urine is many time. I am taking D-FIT tablet twice but no better improvement. Kindly advise suitable medicine and food to be normal health. I am an employee in a company and working as accountant. Thanks,
Hi doctor, I am experiencing severe pain in leg joints since last week. I have already checked my cholesterol and b p levels but it all seems to be normal. And from yesterday I am experiencing severe headache. Please revert me back with a solution and what are the next procedures to be followed?
Hi I am 28 Male I have frequently night fall .How do I stop it is there any treatment to stop night fall. Please help me out.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.