Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Al ShaktiYour feedback matters!
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.
I have problem in meatus while doing pee. It's starts with burning until end while my bladder may be empty. And also I had fever whenever burning starts. 2 week before I went to hill station and maybe cause of dehydration. I started feeling burn on my meatus and latter I got fever and then I ate paracetamol to remover fever and it's works for 2 days. Latter when I come back to Delhi I started feeling fever and installable urination with burning in meatus and little pain in bladder . I did not sex since 3 years and yeah of course I do masturbation daily. I also went to normal physician and he gave me this medicine Oratil for bacterial infection but it's only worked for 3 days while I ate 6 tablets. So kindly help me.
Dear Sir, I am patient of Hepatitis B. Identified in March 2013 as chronic. In Fibrosis report in Early stage. Virus in first report in march13 - was 105000 and last report of DNA viral Load it was < 20. I am regularly taking Baraclude .5 mg. Advise me for better.
Neem leaves stimulates the immune system, improves liver functionality, detoxifies the blood and promotes a healthy respiratory and digestive system.
It is famous as a malaria treatment and works for diabetes well. Neem leaves enhance biological functions by strengthening the immune system.
Due to its anti-viral activity, neem leaves are boiled and are used for bathing especially for those who are suffering from skin ailments. This provides respite to conditions such as eczema, cold sores and warts. It soothes inflammation by soothing itching and irritation.
Neem leaves also helps to remove intestinal parasites and restores healthy functioning of the intestine.