Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akramudin
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. AkramudinYour feedback matters!
Mera peth me halka dard bana raheta gas kafi banti hae raat need proper nahi ati asid bhi banta hae ajkal joint pain bhi hae vitamin d 16hae please davai batye.
I am having ache on my upper back. They come and leave black spots which don't look good. How can I stop it. and what are the reason which causes it?
I am 18 year old. The day before yesterday while giving an exam I put my finger on eyebrow and suddenly felt a sharp pain which lasted for 1-2 seconds then everything became normal. But after 3-4 hours I started feeling a bulge on eyebrow where pain happened. It is skin colored, hard and pains when I touch it or move my eyebrow. The pain is very mild. What may be the reason behind it and is it severe ?
I do gym at intervals. But my legs are paining for past few days after leg workout if takes much time to recover. What should I do.
There is a lot of pain in my legs for last 2 days. Its like that my nervous are swallowing in my legs. please tell me medicine for it.
My mother age 46, her gouts in hand, legs & knees. It is more effective in night. Her hand swell also. How can I do?
I am 28 years Woman. My weight is 55 kgs and Height is 5" 3"From last 1 month I feel difficulty in sleeping. When I am lying down on the bad I feel difficulty in taking breath, Suddenly I feel scary and my heart beat is increased. I feel pain in my chest or chest bones and in my back between in shoulders. I consulted to the physician. My ECG, BLOOD TEST, THYROID TEST, CHEST X RAY is cleared. Before few days my food pipe is swell. Doctor said its due to acid in my stomach. Still I am taking medicins from my food pipe swelling. Pls help me. What's happen with me.
I have pain in muscle and back bone since 15 days. Taking pain killer and using volini gel but till now not recovered. What should I do now?
I was met an accident last 4 years ago. On that time my knee was injured. But still now I feel pain. Is it the ligament problem.
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. menisci is exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common injury faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of pain and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a menisci tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn menisci depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
- You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
- Stiffness and swelling
- You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
- You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not happening through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps. The surgery is done through a small incision, called as arthroscopic surgery or key hole surgery, where in the torn meniscus is either repaired or trimmed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.