Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. AkramudinYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am having some pain in lower part of my legs (foot) why this happen and what precautions I have been talking.
I am 21 years old female. I am suffering from neck cervical for past 2 years. Now it has increased by that I feel dizzy and severe pain in back of the neck. What should I do?
He has served in army for 25 years. He is now a retired personal. He often feels pain in knees and ankle joints. Exercise helps. Once warmed up pain diminishes but after taking rest pain remains. Please suggest some tips to get rid of this pain.
I am having pain in my knees every winter and this is happening with me since last 5 years. Please help.
I am 28 years old man I am suffering a both calf pain since 18 months. I have consulted many doctors like orthopedic, physician but don't get recovery. Kindly suggest me some solution.
I have pain in my back and chest from 7 days. It becomes too much in midnight. What are the solutions of back and chest pain?
I have pain in my backbone what I do that my backbone will be not in pain it is about in my backbone and it is from two months what I do now.
1.Keep yourself warm
Back pain is caused due to vitiated vata and the main quality of vata is that it is cold and so it is necessary to keep yourself warm to prevent this disease.
2.Avoid intake of spicy/chilly food
Another feature of a vitiated vata dosha is dryness. To keep yourself hydrated it is necessary to keep a check on your diet. Chilly or spicy food like green chilies and can have a drying effect on the body which can in turn cause constipation, resulting in back pain.
3.Perform and Practice Padahastasana
Padahastasana (standing forward fold pose) is a great Yoga pose for lower back pain as this prevents the restriction of the stool-carrying channels that causes both constipation and lower back pain. Most of the reasons of back pain are not muscular and Padahastasana helps in elimination of the toxins from the body.
4.Oil your body
A vitiated vata causes stress, exertion, depletion and tiredness which in turn cause back pain. Also excess build-up of vata dosha leads to early ageing, and pain in various parts of the body. So to keep yourself young, supple and warm it is necessary that you oil your body daily before a warm shower. This will not just reduce pain in your back but will also slow your ageing process and make your skin healthy and strong.
5.Drink Ajwain (Bishop’s weed seed) tea
Ajwain seeds are highly beneficial for reducing and preventing pain in the back, as well as checking constipation. This can be included in the diet of a person not suffering from heat-related diseases. This is especially good to be consumed during the time of periods by women. Ajwain seeds can be boiled in water and consumed as a decoction. It is an instant pain reliever.
I am having acute lower back pain for last whole year. An ayurvedic doctor said you have a starting of slip disk. What medicine can I take to completely come out of it. I am doing yoga exercises everyday.
She is having type 2 diabetes. And now inflammation in left kidney. I thought that it may be a side effect of medicine for diabetes. So I want to know if there is any medicine in HOMOEOPATHY? ADDITIONAL SYMPTOMS ARE; -Backache -oedema Patient having a history of uterine cyst.
I am having a lower back problem due to which I have a serious pain in my back and also on the left hip and leg. What medicine I should take and the pain is so severe that I can't even walk or sit. Kindly help me.
My wife suffering with back pain in the lower part from last 3 months. Doctor said mussels are tightened. Medicines are continuing but no relief.
Hello. Due to continuity of sitting in a same posture full day for studying, somethings my neck pains too much, I apply pain relief gel that gives me relief only for some time. Can I get a proper suggestion for this issue ?
I am 23 year old I have a problem of knee twisting I had it since 4 year back. When I run or jump my right knee twist to left side same my left knee it twists to right. What should I do I consulted lot of doctors they said that you should become some fatty then it will ok. Is it correct I didnt notice any change til now please give suggestions how can I recover and run, jump. Please.
I have joint pains and leg pain from and feet pain from 2 years. I have lost my routine life because of lack of movements. Have gone through al tests. Results were negative. How can I vanish the pain and get back my normal life?
There is a weird problem in my chest. When ever I bend down or do some work. It feels like a muscle pain. Can you tell me what that might be?
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and Yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivata in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis.
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from Borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the body toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices, which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties that help in an inside out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise, which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
These are the few ways in which Ayurveda can help Arthritis patients live a more normal life with minimal pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
LOW BACK PAIN IN THE ELDERLY
- It is now known that acute low back pain tends to occur less once we pass the age of 55; so if you are over 55 or thereabouts, you may notice that you experience a more persistent ache in the low back but no longer have the acute and severe episodes that affected you in your more active and vigorous days. Nevertheless, this aching can cause significant problems, especially if you are forced to reduce activity. The human body thrives on activity and decays with prolonged inactivity. It is undesirable for any of us, irrespective of age, to reduce our levels of activity. Only if reduced activity is forced upon us by Significant health-related problems should we exercise less.You may also be told that you have degenerative changes in your back or that you have arthritis and will just have to live with it.While it may be true that your back has worn somewhat with ageing, it is certainly not true that you will just have to live with it.
- It has been found that many people who have joints in their spines that are worn with age have never had back pain, and we now know that the wearing in itself is not a cause of pain.It is my experience that there are few persons who will not derive some benefit from the postural advice or the exercises, or both.
- Every older person should carry out the advice regarding the correction of the sitting, standing an lying postures. Not all of you in the older group will be able to carry out all the exercises as advised, but you should all try. I have found that age is not necessarily a barrier to the successful application of the exercises, and although there are some who may not succeed because of weakness or disability, most will be able to advance at least part way through the recommended programme. My advice to you is to start by perhaps reducing the number of exercises to be performed at each session and to perform fewer sessions during the day. Do not hurry the process, and always rest adequately after completing.