Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akhtar Husain BagasrawalaYour feedback matters!
I have facing the problem of cysts in kidney liver ns prostate .I have to also high BP. It is found when I done CT scan of abdomen. Now doctor tell it I SD not curable.
Hi, if the person is having pain thrice a weak in his or her chest is there any symptoms of getting heart attack at any time And If the children age 17 and his weight if about 135 kg so he or she will get heart attack. Or he she will suffer from any problem like pain in kidneys or pain in liver or any other problem. Please tell me.
I have BP problem. It become low and high and not remain normal. I also feel contraction in my chest.
How much is the minimum sperm count required for pregnancy. What test can be referred to for this. Does having good testosterone level imply sperm count and quality would be sufficient enough or sperm test is required anyways. How can the sperm count be increased?
I have typhoid from last 3 months. But I don't feel any fever but report confirms it. What are the actual symptoms of typhoid.
Age -20 years Home-made product or anything such like this to cure premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
I am 27 years male just found that I am diabetics and the range is 542 doctor have suggested me for insulin I am very much scared please help me out.
Doctor has just operated my gallbladder through laparoscopic cholecystectomy. During my operation Doctor saw my liver is mildly cirrhotic. My serum bilirubin level is 2.6 mg/dl and HBC and HCV is non reactive. My SGOT and SGPT level is slightly high. But I have a fatty liver previously. But now there is no symptoms of cirrhosis. No aceitis ,no splenomegaly ,no blood vomiting is there. Is there any treatment to prevent the cirrhosis or further liver damage? Please help.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi sir, I have a girl friend n she is very close to me n I want to be sex with him bt she refused to me always even to touch his body parts n never she alow me fr this bt I want n always thinking of it, so sometime I use to watch porn n masturbate, how can I get out of it, my mind always think of it fr sex with him bcz she talk to me each n everything related to sex bt only on phone.
I am not getting proper sleep since 3 days. Middle of the night I wake up, gasping for breath. After sitting up for 5 minutes, I can breathe normally and fall asleep. Please help. Normal routine disturbed due to this.
Hi, my bf initially was alright. Though we never had said and done relationship but he always behaved like a boyfriend. He had shown all the symptoms of a possessive bf however he always denied our relationship openly. He discussed our relationship with his friends but never accept it in front of me. He is younger than me and I am divorced. For the last few months we are not talking to each other because we had a bad fight. He never used to stay active on fb. But after our break up suddenly he became over active on FB and started liking girl's pictures and all. But on the other hand, he with the help of his friends always kept an eye on me. I am confused now. Because his best friend suddenly started talking to me and indirectly indicated that if me and him would not have a fight we all would have roamed around as we stay close-by. All this boy says that they see me often here and there. Also he says he saw some other person which is a lie. I don't know what's happening? Why he suspects me so much. I love him so much. How to clear this misunderstanding without losing my self-respect. I'm highly emotionally affected. Please guide.
I have polycystic ovarian cyst in uterus. So my menstruation cycle is once in 2 or 3 months. What treatment should I do?
Last five days I am suffering for right side eye allergy. Eye side quite red. Which eye drops are suitable at this time.
Ayurveda, the traditional way of healing is known to be a crucial and effectual therapy for a lot of ailments. Since the primitive ages, mankind has been approaching Ayurveda for remedial purposes and in most instances have reaped fruitful results. Ayurveda seeks to heal diseases using natural herbs that are said to resonate well with the four elemental constituents of beings, i.e air, water, earth and fire. Ayurveda uses myriad herbs and natural ingredients in a unique proportion to impart physical as well as spiritual wellness. One of the most common and yet fairly formidable disease plaguing modern lives is diabetes, induced by imbalance in the blood sugar levels in the human body.
Ayurveda recommends the use of a few select herbs to control and alleviate the blood sugar imbalance.
- Gymnema Leaf: Indigenously called gurmar, Gymnema leaves regulate the insulin level in our body. It not only prevents absorption of sugar in the intestine, but also stimulates cell growth in the pancreas. As a consequence, the insulin levels in the body is maintained and the blood sugar problems get neutralized.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is replete with polyphenols that trigger off a healthy count of insulin secretion. Cinnamon has other beneficial properties as well. Whether consumed as tea or sprinkled on food as a flavor, Cinnamon can be instrumental in combatting blood sugar imbalance.
- Fenugreek seeds: A common find in most Indian kitchens, Fenugreek seeds are well known for their health advantages. Its pungent sweet flavor adds to the taste of many dishes. But most importantly, fenugreek seeds extensively keep the blood sugar level in control.
- Basil Leaf: Basil leaves are one of the most commonly used natural remedies for a wide range of diseases. The basil extracts are used in various food items and are extremely effective in curbing the excessive presence of blood sugar in the body. In general as well, basil leaves regulate the metabolism to a large extent.
- Coccinia Indica: This herb protects the vital organs from any damage caused due to diabetes. It stabilizes the breakdown of starch in the body.
- Azadirachta Indica: Common known as Neem, this herb is perhaps an indomitable medicine for increasing glucose tolerance. Neem is also used in allopathic medication on account of its various healing qualities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.