Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My son is suffering from cerebral palsy since birth and now he is 10 years old, I have done Physiotherapy for 6 years no positive results were found what should I do?
Whenever I try to concentrate on study or something else I got little pain on my head. What is the reason behind this?
I have heard that we should not drink water while eating meals. If this is true, so after how many minutes we should drink water after meals?
My pennies is in bent cross position. Is that make a problem in future for me in my sex life or activities. If it is a problem is there a test to straight that please tell me.
Hello doctor. my brother pulled my hand from that time I have pain in chest nerve . If I breath it pulls nerve and pains if I twist my self for yoga aur sleep it pains . What is solution for this. Thanking you.
You can boost your sperm counts by eating 10 natural things. i.e.
1. Ginseng 2. Dark chocolate 3. Asparagus 4. Oysters 5. Goji berries
6. Red fruits 7. Bananas 8. Garlic 9. Pumpkins seeds 10. Walnuts.
Hello I want you ask that how I can improve my digestive system because my digestive system is very poor I eat papaya and apple raisins taking meals at time but it doesn't work completely. I take oats in breakfast but they are fry in oil like masala oats with onion and tomatoes it is right to eat oilfry oats. Pls help me out I am in big trouble. Whenever I eat something I feel bloated and create lot of gas in my stomach and can't get enough defecation in morning..
Hi I got married before 6 years but still having no child. I am suffering from low sperm count & fast leakage & low stamina. What should I do? what are the medicines I need to take?
Hello doctor I am male 23 years old. I was affected with typhoid 10 months ago after that my health related fear started I was having twitchinh tingling tremors and I took blood tests everything was normal nd ct scan normal ecg three times normal after that I went to phycatrist he said anxiety nd suggested medicine for three months nw again I am facing twitching chest pain left shoulder arm neck pain. And I am. Not able do my gym wrks outs feel the pain in chest nd left shoulder twitching is also on the left side. My questions whether I have to consult neurologist? have to take mri? have to take echo? whether twitching alone be a major symptoms of Ms. And Ms. Is my major fear. Please suggest me some solution nd left neck shoulder pain nd neck pain chest pain is it heart attack or heart related problems?
Hi Dr. I am 28 years old, I experience itching in my scrotum. My penis size is 4 inches, can I increase it? It looks very small in Normal state. Please suggest me a solution. Thanks.
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.