Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akhil Dadi
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Akhil DadiYour feedback matters!
My rectum swallow and pain sometime around rectum while seat. But no bleeding. Pain while go for stool. Stool is two color in one bowl moment half is dark brown and half is light color. And some time green color stool. I suffering from acid reflex symptoms is lump in throat after food and burping. No heart burn.
A group of tendons and muscles that surround the shoulder joint are known as rotator cuff muscles. These muscles allow the tip of the upper arm to be fixated on the shoulder socket. Rotator cuff injuries tend to occur if you perform repetitive movements overhead with professional such as carpenters, tennis players and painters are at the highest risk of this injury.
The muscles that constitute the rotator cuff are:
- Teres minor
The primary function of the muscles mentioned above is to work together in stabilizing the shoulder joint. A rotator cuff injury leads to problems in these muscles and may lead to impaired functioning of the shoulder.
The symptoms of rotator cuff injury are:
- You may experience pain when you move your shoulder
- An inability to lift your arm overhead
- You may hear clicking sounds while moving your shoulder
- You may face difficulties in performing activities such as swimming and painting
Rotator cuff injury may result from the following causes
- Calcific tendonitis: This condition is characterized by accumulation of calcium in the rotator cuff tendon. It results in stressing the tendon which causes you to experience pain.
- Rotator cuff tears: Tears may occur in the rotator cuff muscles that may be complete or partial in nature. Lifting heavy weights while doing shoulder exercises may cause these tears.
- Subacromial impingement: Any activity that requires you to lift your arm up causes the humeral head (arm bone head) to be pushed down below the rotator cuff. If the humeral head is not in its position, then it may result in pain.
This condition is treated by using various methods, such as medications and physiotherapy. NSAIDs are prescribed to treat the pain along with various physiotherapeutic exercises to strengthen the joints. In severe cases, surgery may be required to fix the injury. It is recommended to balance the shoulder muscle strength by focusing on exercises that work the rotator cuff. Any external rotation movement helps in strengthening the rotator cuff.