Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AkanshaYour feedback matters!
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.
Hello doctor. I took hcg urine test and the result was negative. But I am confused why my periods are late. The dates of my previous cycles are Oct 18 (high bleeding) Nov 11 (only light bleeding for 1 hour) Now its 21 dec but It is not started yet. Kindly tell me. What is the matter going on? Is it normal? What type of diet should I take to induce periods.
Hi, I am 21 years old female have lots of split ends please suggest some remedies I don't wish to cut my hair.
I am 22 year male I have very less facial hair in my face tell any treatment to grow Beard by homeopathic treatment please.
Egg and almonds, dates increases weight rapidly? How much amount of these foods to be taken for weight gain quickly।।।।।
Hello doctor can you suggest me How to get rid of dark skins under armpit and other private parts. .
Hello Doctor My mother from a few days she has been suffering from anxiety the symptoms were sudden chills and palpations and restlessness an she is unable to get adequate sleep done with all the test eg ECG and CPB Can you please advise.
I have acidity problem from last 3-4 years. I have avoid spicy things in my eating habits. To cure from acidity I used antacids like Gelusil, Digein etc. But when it exceeds I use Piltop tablet which makes me relief for a week but again after a week I have to use it again. I am using this tablet from last 6 months, First, I want to ask whether it is safe for me or I should stop this tablet? Second I want to get rid of this problem permanently. Please suggest.
Hi, I am suffering from ulcerative colitis disease is there any permanent remedy? What should be my food habits?
I am 36 year old I am suffering with back & abdomen pain I am having 2 stone in kidney size 1.6cm & 9mm. Any ayurveda treatment is their.
Dear sir, I am suffering from bald head in the front side. Also I am a diabetic. My age is 50. Kindly give permanent solution.
I have so many pimples on my face. I already used several homeopathy medicine blood purifier bt it does not work. What shall I do to reduce pimples.
What can you do for your cold or cough symptoms? besides drinking plenty of fluids and getting plenty of rest, you may want to take medicines. There are lots of different cold and cough medicines, and they do different things.
Nasal decongestants - unclog a stuffy nose
Cough suppressants - quiet a cough
Expectorants - loosen mucus so you can cough it up
Antihistamines - stop runny noses and sneezing
Pain relievers - ease fever, headaches, and minor aches and pains
Here are some other things to keep in mind about cold and cough medicines. Read labels, because many cold and cough medicines contain the same active ingredients. Taking too much of certain pain relievers can lead to serious injury. Do not give cough medicines to children under four, and don't give aspirin to children. Finally, antibiotics won't help a cold.