Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajit Krishna
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old and sugar Glucose Tolerance Test carried out and results are Blood sugar fasting-108. 5 mg% Sugar PG 2 hrs-171.4 mg% .doctor advise me medicine metformin Hydrochloride prolonged release tablets 500 mg before breakfast as prescribed by Endocrinologists. Please advise me it can control from diet and exercise or medicine.
I got swelled when hit by anything, even small impact could make me swell and sometime even severe trauma couldn't. This swelling spread on the whole organ like getting hit on for head whole face get swelled. Is there any solution to this?
I had an habit of masturbation from past 6 years. I want to stop masturbation habit. Please kindly tell me how to stop it.
Sir mujhe sex problem hai ek din sex karne ke baad 2 din Tak sex karne ka mood hi nahi banta please mujhe iska koi medicine bataye ki jisse meri sex problem door hojaye.
I am a 24er male. I had been suffering from nerve problem for 17 months. My right leg paralyzed. At first I had suffered from malengaitic malaria. Now what Can I do? Where is the best treatment for me?
It is important that we treat our body with care and ensure that we eat healthy and right, in order to support our body to function right. When the semen that spews upon ejaculation does not have the appropriate amount of sperm in it, this signifies a condition called Low Sperm Count. This is also called Oligospermia, while a complete lack of sperm in the fluid or semen is called Azoospermia. If a male has less than 15 million sperms in each millilitre of semen, then he is considered as a patient suffering from low sperm count.
This also makes a person infertile and lessens the chances of fertilising a partner's egg. The symptoms may include problems in gaining and retaining an erection, premature ejaculation, pain and discomfort, a lump in the penis, and inability to conceive a child. This may be caused due to infection, ejaculation problems, tumours, hormonal imbalances and Varicocele. The way to treat this condition is as follows:
- Surgery: A patient with a low sperm count may be asked to go through surgery which will help in correcting a Varicocele in a surgical manner. For this, any vasectomies that the patient may have gone through will have to be reversed. Also, the doctor can resort to sperm retrieval methods in order to scoop the sperm directly from the testicles and epididymis. This is usually done in cases where there is no sperm in the semen that the patient ejaculates.
- Infection Treatment: With the help of antiviral medication and oral antibiotics, any infection in this part of the body can be treated and cured so that normal sperm production can take place. While this method can cure the infection in the reproductive tract of the patient, there is no guarantee of increasing fertility with this process.
- Hormone Treatment: The doctor can aim at treating any hormonal imbalances by using hormone replacement therapy as well as medication. This can help in treating cases of infertility as well by tweaking the way the body produces and uses hormones.
- Counselling: A patient may have to undergo counselling and associated medication to help in overcoming problems like erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology: ART or Assisted Reproductive Technology usually involves surgical extraction of sperms from donors which can be inserted in the genital reproductive tract of the female partner so that conception via methods like In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) can be possible.
Increasing the frequency of sexual intercourse and avoiding excessive use of additives like lubricants can also help in increasing the sperm count. One must also follow a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise even as a proper routine is followed. Also, smoking and excessive drinking must be avoided. One must also time sexual activity with the ovulation cycles of the partner.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!