Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ajit KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I have 23 years old boy I have too much neck and back pain and high fever and cough so tell me some medicines.
I am 26 years male. My skin around my genital (inner thigh skin) are black comparative to skin of my other body parts. Which makes me really unconfident. Sir kindly recommend me some ointments which could help me with improving blackness in my skin. For information I do not have fungal infection in those area.
Sir. Masturbation karne se penis enlarge hota hai? Aur penis broad nai hai width me to kya karu. Pls give me homely experiments.
Hello I want to know that how to treat an infection on ears. Actually when I wear artificially jwelery in ears then only within few hours I get infected. But I have no problem in using gold Earrings. And after get infected it will take more days to get rid off this infection and it's all time happening with me. I must say I have this problem since last 3 or 4 years. Hello I want to know that how to treat an infection on ears. Actually when I wear artificially jwelery in ears then only within few hours I get infected. But I have no problem in using gold Earrings. And after get infected it will take more days to get rid off this infection and it's all time happening with me. I must say I have this problem since last 3 or 4 years.
I am from Mysore. Not all varieties of Bananas are good for diabetes. Since there are more than 4 commonly available varieties in Mysore, it will be really helpful if you can throw light on these. Thanks, Ajay.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?