Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ajeet EkboteYour feedback matters!
Sir. Me and my gf wanna sex without precautions. Sir I want to know when we do it. Hame confirm nahi hai ki periods m karna chaiye yaa baad m Please help us.
Here myself suffering from high weight and due to that suffering from breathing problem please suggest me a solution.
I am 8 week pregnant and yesterday after relation. I have a pain during urination. It's a vagina infection not a urine infection. What should we do. And what type of treatment take.
For a Perfect & Better Health, & To stay Healthy, How many Hours Sleep a person have? Whats the perfect timing for sleep or duration for sleep? Also please suggest some tips about Deep Sleep! Thank you.
I have a fever for over 3 days. I'm going to hospital put the tablet so fever is reduced. Now I'm normal condition. But I realized a stomach pain sir (bottom of the stomach). Stomach pain realized after putting the tablet. What I should sir?
Good morning doctor. Before a year I had a pcod problem. But from past 6 to 8 month I am getting my period regularly. But this month I don't get periods. I am worried. I also did pregnancy test, it's negative. Kindly advise.
Is masturbation really harmful for health. Many doctors are of the opinion that it is good for health while other doctors say that it is harmful for health. Why are such contradicting views on this such essential topic.
When there is too much accumulation of fat cells in the liver, the healthy tissue gets replaced by the fat cells resulting in fatty liver. The liver colour changes to yellowish greasy one. More than half of liver related diseases are caused due to fatty liver. Some of the common symptoms of fatty liver include excessive sweating, nausea, excess abdominal fat, itchy eyes, gallstones and fatigue. Luckily, though, a fatty liver is a reversible condition.
Here is a list of 5 effective ways to avoid fatty liver:
- Cut down on carbohydrate: Too much consumption of carbohydrate can result in fatty liver. Some of the biggest culprits are white flour and sugar related products. Since, the liver converts excess carbohydrate into fat, over consumption of food items such as pasta, potatoes, rice and breakfast cereals should be checked. A diet consisting of low carbohydrate and low fat should be designed and followed for cutting down fat in the liver.
- Cut down on alcohol: Chronic alcoholism is the second biggest reason of a fatty liver. Alcohol results in damage and inflammation of the liver cells, thus infiltrating a lot of fat cells into the liver. Alcohol also restricts the process of healing. Restricting alcohol is an essential towards cutting down fat in the liver. Low-fat alcohol such as red wine and brandy can be consumed twice or thrice in a week. If a person is suffering from a chronic liver condition, a doctor should be consulted before alcohol.
- Protein consumption: Breakfast should have an adequate amount of protein. It balances the blood sugar level of body, helps to fight cravings and helps the liver to detoxify foreign objects. Some good sources of protein include eggs, nuts, chicken, seeds and fish. The serving size should not be more than 4-6 ounces per day. Proper intake of protein will slowly reduce fat in the liver.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable: Fresh fruits and vegetables are some of the most powerful agents in cleansing liver toxins. They have the capacity to repair liver filters and remove excess fat. Even juice of vegetables fetches excellent results in getting rid of excess fats. Fruits, on the other hand, possesses vital mineral and vitamins that are used by the liver to eradicate fat cells.
- Get moving: If the endeavour is to remove fat from the liver, running and daily exercise has a pivotal role in achieving it. If a person has never worked out, a good way to start is to spend half an hour in a day running and doing free hand exercise. One can also get into a gym and try extensive cardio exercises to cut down liver fat. It is not safe to perform any high-intensity training should without an expert supervision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Sir my friend is girl and at the morning time she is vomiting, having stomach pain and head pain Sir why this problem please suggest me.
I am 70 years old. I am recently observing acidic smell after passing urine at first time in the morning, no burning sensation. No color. While walking some times I am getting burning sensation in lower part of the feet so I got blood tested and found sugar first time earlier it was normal at free and post lunch. I was learning car driving and under went some tension. I thought that may be the reason (stress diabetes)
I am suffering from irregular menstrual cycle since 9-10 yrs. Whenever I take 21day tab I get regular cycle and when I do not my cycle comes after 5 months. I was diagnosed with PCOD once. And had ovarian cyst 7 years back. My weight has increased.
I have a frequent masturbation addiction how I stop it I am so feeling so bad I do everyday is their any medication or it is self controllable.
She is have diabetes by birth and today she took 10 units of insulin in evening after that she didn't eat anything. After 3 hours she had vomiting in which blood came.
Epilepsy is a condition that starts in the brain and causes seizures in which the patient loses consciousness and has convulsions. He also jerks his arms and legs along with trembling and frothing from the mouth.
The lesser known fact about epilepsy is that there are many types of epileptic conditions-over 40 - and similarly, there are numerous drugs available to treat your epileptic disorder and prevent seizures. Your doctor will diagnose your type of epileptic disorder and prepare a treatment plan for it.
Types of epileptic seizures
Epileptic seizures are generally categorized as either partial or primary, generalized depending on where they originate in the brain. Partial seizures are less intense and they start in one section rather than the entire brain. If you have this type of seizure, you will be aware of what’s happening to you. The other type of seizure affects a larger part of the brain. Here you may have difficulty understanding what's happening to you. Since these spread to the entire brain, you lose consciousness and start convulsing.
Having a seizure can put you at risk for serious injuries including head injuries.
So, if you close to you suffers from epilepsy, it's critical to your health and well being to educate yourself about your condition and have an action plan in place to tackle the seizures which can happen anywhere, and sometimes with no one to assist you or him actively.
Here is what you can do to manage epilepsy-
- Educate yourself: You must know as much as possible about your condition. Know your symptoms and learn to recognize the symptoms preceding a seizure. Also, educate your friends and family about epilepsy so that they can support you during a seizure. Educate your family to do the right things when you have a seizure.
- Make a seizure response plan: This plan should list the names and numbers of your doctors and two emergency contacts.
- Other things you can do as an epileptic:
- Antiepileptic drugs are quite successful in preventing seizures but they should be taken as prescribed. Don’t change your dosage before talking to your doctor.
- Sleep properly as lack of sleep can trigger seizures.
- Exercising regularly can help keep you physically healthy and reduce depression and also help in managing seizures.
- Manage your stress levels, limit alcohol and cigarettes.
On the other hand, if your family member or friend has epilepsy, this is what you can do:
- Roll the person onto one side during a seizure.
- Place something soft under the person’s head.
- Loosen tie and top buttons.
- Don’t put an object in an epileptic’s mouth. It can hurt his/her teeth.
- Don't try to restrain him during a seizure.
- Clear away stones and other dangerous objects if the patient is thrashing around.
- Time the seizures and be calm during them.
- Don’t leave the patient alone.