Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Singh ThakurYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and my hands,legs trembles automatically in angry and panic moments trembles very fast. Please help me.
I have pain running from the low center of my back along the right side of my right leg and thru the knee.
I am able to walk 10 minutes only. After that I get pain in my left knee. Waiting for two second I continue my walking. May i know the reason ?
Dear Sir, I am suffering from cervical spondylosis and frozen shoulder for the last five years. Xray report says that I.V. Disc spaces are reduced at C5 - C6 and C6-C7 levels. My all pathological reports are normal except vitamin D 18.17.I am using sprays Plus capsule and Maxnuron LC once daily and vitamin3 sachet once a week. Is this curable or should I take some other treatment? My both shoulders have very pain all the time and in the morning my neck is full of stiffness. My age is 60 years and works on computer for 6 hours daily. Is physiotherapy necessary in this condition and age.
I am having fever since 3 days. Along with this there is acute pain in body muscles. I am feeling so much weakness and dizziness all the time. Even after getting up from lying or sitting it feels I'll collapse. Also my palms has started excessive sweating from these 3-4 days. I was earlier diagnosed with viral fever. What should I do?
Sir every alternate 2 months I am having fever And when I have the fever I have a pain inside my neck The doctors said that its an infection But why it always happens in my neck. Please help me.
Feel pain under heel while standing and walking. Strength of leg is reduced. I am 68 yrs. Old man. Pl. Help me to overcome these problems. Regards.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.