Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Reddy
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir/Madam, My daughter is 5 and she has Epilepsy for 3 years. Her weight is 12.300 kilos and height is 96.5 cms. She was diagnosed with the west syndrome, firstly. Then, she was totally cured from it, before six months. But, it started again. Now, the doctor, a child neurologist, said that she has Symplectic Partial Seizure. We had done MRI scan once, which was normal. We had done EEGfor several times, which has never been normal. But, now, I am not going to have more tests on my daughter. So, I wish to seek a guidance for Ayurvedic Treatment. Indeed, we are taking Ayurvedic Medicines, from here. Yet, I wish to consult an Ayurveda Doctor. Please advise. Thank You!
PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENT OF HEAD INJURY
The treatment may comprise of the following measures:
IMPROVES ALERTNESS OR AROUSAL THROUGH SENSORY STIMULATION:
The patient who is drowsy or confused need to be stimulated by makes them more alert and awake. The therapist should encourage the patient’s cooperation during the treatment. The main aim is to stimulate the reticular activating system by making the patient sit or even stand in the tilt table.
The therapist should provide tactile, visual, auditory and Proprioceptive stimulation to the patient that will send facilitatory signals to the brain and will enable the alert response to be provoked. Auditory stimulation can be given by speaking to the patient during the course of treatment. Visual stimulation is given by showing familiar faces, objects or movement in the visual field of the patient.
Proprioceptive stimulation by giving traction and approximation at joint structures is very helpful in stimulating the arousal response in the patient.
PREVENTION OF SPASTICITY:
As hyper tonicity generally sets in almost all head injury cases various measures need to be taken to keep them under control. Gentle passive movement, gradual rhythmic sustained stretch, prolonged icing for 20 minutes over the muscles, biofeedback, proper positioning are certain measures that needs to be employed for controlling spasticity.
MAXIMISE THE PATIENT’S FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY:
The main aim of this management is to improve the ROM, improve the control of voluntary movement, strengthening paretic muscles, improve the coordination, balance and teach various safety measures.
The treatment should be wide spread over the periods of time as the patient’s attention span and endurance is very less.
NEUROMUSCULAR TRAINING can be given through the development sequence by inhibiting abnormal movement pattern and by facilitating normal movement pattern.
The patient may give activities like bridging, prone on elbow, on all fours, side lying to sitting, sitting, kneeling, half kneeling, standing and walking.
PROPER DOCUMENTATION is necessary of the entire event through- out the day. Infact the routine of the patient should be maintained in the register and the patient need to be reminded of various activities especially if the patient has memory problems. The patient may be given register with photo and names of various health professional visiting him so that each day’s program can be entered. This will benefit both the patient and his acquaintance to know regarding the activities given to the patient.
USE OF VESTIBULAR BALL while training the patient for crawling, bridging, sitting, balance helps in building the Proprioceptive stimulation and teaches proper control to the patient.
Each task has various subtasks which need to be mastered by the patient so that he learns the actual activity using normal movement combination and performs it with precision. Like for training the patient to get up from bed, he may be taught to do asymmetrical push up with the trunk in partial rotation, then lower leg patterns are incorporated and finally the whole task of get up from sidelying is practiced.
REPETITION ACTIVITIES is key like any other neurological disorders. Ambulation training should always be done in upright position training the patient in each and every phase of the gait cycle. If the patient’s balance is poor then assistance may be used.
FUNCTIONAL ELECTRICAL STIMULATION has been shown more effective than kinetic joint training in certain types of cases. The upper extremity also appeared to use specific synergies for hand use in different positions. Clients often can opens hand in out stretched arm position but will be unable to perform the same action when the elbow is flexed. Some patient with minimal functional deficit in th upeer limb may be given some assistive devices or support for the hand so that they can perform some basic activity like eating, combing, writing, etc. this technique helps the shoulder and other proximal structures to produce appropriate movement sequences for hand use but does not facilitate hand function. The treatment however does provide whole task practice even though some basic component of the function is substituted by other means.
REVERSING TASKS in some patients helps in developing increased control by modifying a task or synergy as well as making the muscle work both eccentrically and concentrically. For instance lowering a glass of water on the table may help the patient in getting th glass close to the mouth by improving motor control of biceps during eccentric contraction.
I am 25 year old I have a shakiness of hands problem if I get nervous my hands will be shaking very much even while drinking hot things my hands will be shaking can you please help me out from this problem.
1) Neurological Disorder
2) Rest less Mind
3) Un known cause
4) Brain Cell Damage due to Accident or Stroke
In system of Medicine Anti- Convulsion Drug use along with sedative Drug.
In Neurological Disorder many time suggested for Operation.
What Is Definition of Restless Mind?
When Many uncalled n Called thought conflict with each other & if same was not Resolved in timely then Its lead a stress in mind , and when many stress condition again conflict with each other lead Restless Mind . Its Very serious Disorder of mind Condition & Handle with appropriate Remedy along with Family support to come out from this situation
1) C T Scan / MRI / EEG / CBC with other test
2) Along with Medicine and Family support Its need for Meditation n Use complimentary system of Remedy to fast come out from this cause Like Homeopathy / Aroma / Bio – Chemic / Bach Flower / acupressure etc…
3) Proper Balanced Diet with Exercise & Meditation
I have alot of work lod. So my brain works 24x7. My would be is air hostess Nd we usually meet 3-4 days/month. Our intimacy ain't last longer. I think i'm having Premature Ejec issue. If any suggestions or medications. It would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Heavy medication is often not required to treat fatigue. Homeopathy is an effective approch to deal with fatigue as it stimulates the body to heal itself. In most cases, simply replenishing phosphate cell salts in the body can have a beneficial effect and give you more energy. These salts help regulate disturbances in the constitution of a person at a cellular level. Phosphorus salts or phosphate compounds can be found in our body fluids, tissues and organs. These salts are essential for energy production, communication between cells and other regulatory responses. It is also vital for healthy bones, teeth and membrane structures.
Take a look at these five cell salts and how they can revitalize you and help fight fatigue.
- Calcarea phosphate: This compound is a building block cell salt. It is essential for the healthy growth of teeth, bones and blood cells. It helps with a number of conditions created by structural stress and helps fight tiredness and restlessness. It is also a beneficial tonic for children exhausted by long periods of mental exertion such as studying.
- Ferrum phosphate: This is an iron compound that is critical to the health of blood cells. By fighting cold, cough and slight fever in the initial phase, it keeps the body healthy and helps build up the immune system. When alternated with calcarea phosphate, the iron in this cell salt is absorbed more easily. Thus Ferrum phosphate can also help regulate the hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduce physical weakness and fatigue.
- Kali phosphate: This potassium and phosphorus compound is considered as a nerve nutrient cell salt. It can be used to treat agitation and depression by calming the nerves. It also fastens the healing of damaged nerve structures. It can also help treat insomnia that follows a day of excitement and physical strain.
- Magnesium phosphate: This is an antispasmodic cell salt and is also known as the homeopathic asprin. It is essential for well structured muscles and their connective tissues. Magnesium phosphate helps muscles move smoothly and can be used to treat minor spasms, radiating pains and to relieve pen up tension and cramps. It can also ease painful menstrual cramps.
- Natrum phosphate: The body depends on this compound to break down acids and help with the digestive system. Thus this is considered as an acidity cell salt, which also helps with issues like headache, muscle ache, stiffness and fatigue.