Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old male (weight - 72kgs) and staying in UAE for last two years. Now a days (from the last four months) I am having little fever, eyes are burning, Very mild headache and breathing trouble in the night after laid on the bed (Until get sleep). Feel too cold my foots and hands day and night, also having mild stomach burn. In the last four months I didn't take any medicine for this problem. These issues are continuing for one week are 10 days once started and again it will start for after one week or ten days. Due to this I am not getting any trouble in my routing works. My works are going as usual. My medical reports are normal except Cholesterol (just crossing the normal borderline) which I undergone for before six months back. My mind is little disturbed due to this problem, like these symptoms are creating any other major trouble in my health? Kindly advise.
I'm 24 age weight 70 and height 175cm I don't like Dirking and smoking I have night time sperm leakage problem for 4 years how to solve this problem I'm masturbate for monthly 2 times and I hate for night fall problem pls help me how to solve.
I am facing colitis problem regular. I am diabetic also. Earlier I took mother tincture of Kurchi. But when I stop this medicine I face again problem.
I am suffering from fever and head ache during night time fever also 99 or 100 like is there last one week I am suffering like this what is the remedies please.
Which inhaler is safe during pregnancy for asthma. I'm using symbicort turbinhaler is it safe. Please suggest some alternative. Symbicort I use one dose in 2-3 days.
I am taking Guaiphenesin for 1 & half tbsp while going to bed, for my chestal cough. But my cough is still like it was before. I have Alex cough syrup. Phlegm are sticked to my oropharynx and they makes me soar throat, bitter taste in my mouth & bad breathe even after I have several cardamom or cloves Pla help.
I used to get 130 to 150 fbs now I am doing regular walking it's showing 125 to 130 last hba1c was 6.8 I am obese.
Testosterone is a male hormone and can perhaps be referred to as the key to male libido. Low testosterone can therefore, create problems in your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life. It can even impair your overall health and it has been known to have severe psychological effects as well. It can lead to social isolation or can make a person suffer from acute inferiority.
Some of the symptoms that can be used to identify low testosterone levels are:
- Erratic moods and irritability: Physical processes of the human body are hugely dependent on testosterone secretions. A decrease in testosterone levels can make a man moody or irritable. He can lose his temper any minute or might feel unnecessarily discouraged.
- Decreased muscle mass: Testosterone is known to be effective in strengthening one's muscles and in building up muscle mass. A man suffering from low testosterone will find it difficult to build muscle strength. Significant changes in lifestyle and regimented exercising might not help when testosterone levels are low.
- Long spells of exhaustion: If you have been facing fatigue for quite some time now, your worries should be concentrated around your hormones for a change. The male hormone testosterone when secreted in less quantity can make you feel tired at the drop of a hat.
- Loss of bone mass: Hormonal imbalances in men, strictly characterized by decreased testosterone levels, can lead to thinning of bone mass. The bones grow weak and brittle and they are become prone to fractures.
- Erectile dysfunction: A problem in your testosterone levels can impair your sex life. Men have been reported instances of erectile dysfunction. with lower levels of this hormone. Some have even reported a marked decrease in their libido as well as semen or ejaculate volume.
- Increased hair fall: The health of your hair is greatly influenced by your hormone secretions. Low testosterone can make you suffer from increased hair lose. Bald patches might develop on your scalp. Such bodily changes tend to have psychological effects on a person as well.
Medical approaches to such a condition and risk factors involved.
To treat such a condition one may resort to testosterone injections or to implantable testosterone pellets. When such kinds of treatment are followed up on a regular basis, considerable improvement is noticed. However, the treatment procedures involve certain risks and thus it is best to consult your doctor, who can then prescribe the best combination of medicines and doses for the best effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.