Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay PatwoorYour feedback matters!
I have dark spot on my nose in both side. How can I remove this I also want to know the cause of appearance.
Hello sir, I feel so weakness, and I become tired hurrily while running or while doing any work. Another problem is my foreskin of anus is not on backside like others. The circumference is small. I am 18 year old.
I am 42 years male. Observed blood in stool. My job is travelling based. I usually Eating hotel food for almost 20 days. Thanks.
I am 27 years male, my face color is very dullness and dark and pimples, I want skin whitening and clear face, what should I do, please choose a better medicine for color improvement, thank you.
I am having dark pigmentation .i tried many remedies both ointments as well tablets but the results were seen only for few months later again the same problems started.
Before 2 years I use a fairness cream and on my face I got some permanent type of dots on my forehead and left chick can you help me in this.
Hi Been ill for ten years. Still no cure. General doctors say everything normal by reports. Tried ayurveda. Now on homeopathy, still on. Present symptoms :do not feel much hungry, sensation of pricks on body irregular, feel burning sensation entire body when exercised and a feel that blood clotted in nerves. Mentally normal. What is wrong with me.
Facial hair hai pcos Ke wajha se, so laser treatment karege kya woh hamesha ke leye chale jayege please doctor bataye laser karwayege hamesha ke leye chale jayege? Please advise.
I am college going girl n I want to have fair skin like others have .I want to have fair skin is there any treatment that can make me fair.
I usually have breast pain 1 week before my period but this time I have breast pain 2 weeks before my cycle date actually. And even if not have sex in this cycle .my period started from may 25 -may 29. And pain started around June 6.and had sex on 23rd day of my cycle ?reason of pain?
I am a 25 year old girl. Lately I have been suffering from frequent eruptions of pimples/acne which are sometimes painful and leave stubborn marks on my face. Please help.
Got lump in breast consulted doc sugsted fnac. Result smear studied r paucicellular&show predominantly mature adipose tissue frags. Bgrond shows few anucleate squames. No epitical elmts seen, no evidence of malignant cells seen" what it means n wts the treatment.
My thighs rub against each other, that area has become dark and some big blackheads type small holes are developed on that area so what should I do to cure these blackheads on my inner thighs.
I'm have black scars on my face by pinching it even though I stopped it becomes dark. I applied so many creams and home remedies and nothing worked. I have this problem for 5 years. What should I do?
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.