Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Kumar MYour feedback matters!
Nice treatment which happens here...Thank you doctor...iam free from my toothache.....
There is boil on inner side of lower lip. Burst once but again appeared. It's white in color. Pl suggest remedy.
I had my first sitting of root canal treatment on my wisdom tooth as it was not properly emerged and got infected. The removal was a small OT and I was hesitant of that. The first sitting was a bit painful at times. Can RCT be painful? The doctor told me that the abcess was deep and that caused pain.
I am 41 years old. The blood is coming out from my mouth when I awake after sleeping. What is the problem behind it?
I am a 28 years old male and I have saliva issue. Whenever I sleep on sideways either left or right, a slight line of saliva comes out of my mouth making pillow wet, this sometimes becoming very embarrassing if I am staying the night at someone else's place. Even I speak after a long time, there is always saliva rolling up and down which may be visible to person watching me speak. Please advise?
I am 18 years old guy. My problem is that my teeth got totally yellow what should I do to make my teeth white.
Im 17 year-old female, my gums swelled up in my mouth at the end of jaw or after the premolars of one end. It is paining like hell I can not swallow my own saliva it hurts a lot. It's vry difficult to open my mouth. please give a solution.
I brush my teeth every morning but my breath smells very bad also I clean my tongue daily. What could be the reason?
My friend is suffering from bad breath problem from past 1 yr. Tried all purgatives and antibiotics and even underwent scaling also along with 1 week course of allgeria .Condition is better than before but not completely resolved. Please help.
I want fix teeth implant, what expenditure on it .IS right for future because l prepare defence exam please suggest me.
Dear sir/ mam I am suffering from my teeth. I feel sensitivity when we take water. Also there is a whole in between the teeth. Please suggest me. Thanks with regards.
My teeth look terrible. They are yellow in color and have black spots too. I keep complete care of them. I brush twice a day. Even I use mouthwash after every meal. I don't know how my teeth got yellowish. Now, How do I get shining and white teeth?
I am going to school and for morning I have very less time so for how many minutes I should brush my teeth.
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.