Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Aijaz BaigYour feedback matters!
Sir I am a 26 year old boy. 3 Months ago I had eaten paracetamol tablet and its reaction me. After that I suffering mental depression. I fill such as I am going to die, my heart beat will be closed, and I also check my heart beat, and suddenly I have fill that I am going to die than I am filling very weakness. And than beginning pounding heat beat. please a advice to me.
Sir, I recently had been frustrated on some issue and got highly angered and checked that i had HIGH BP Of 150 /90, can it be due to anger or frustration I had the same medicene and was normal within 6 Hours , Shall i keep medicene as SOS, Still feeling tired although BP under control 125/85 Our previous conversation is as below: I am 37 year male and had recently discovered a blood pressure of 150/90 and was prescribed with VRITAL AM BD I had continously had it sttarted exersicing and skipped medicene since yesterday evening . Read more Check your bp on 3 consecutive days and if its less than 140/90 then you don't need the medicines.
My bp is low also I have pain in my legs. How to cure it is there any major problem because my age is only 20 also I fall asleep too for long time?
Hai sir, iam suffering on very painful in my heart left side. This pain comes to the rare. But once come is very dangerous. So pls solve my problem.
Cysticfibrosis Genmutation test positive. Having supplement of pancreatic enzyme. Suffering form cough chest Congratulations and breathing problem. Request treatment for clearing lungs and overcome breathing problem.
She confused and shocked whether foetus heartbeat functioning or not, so what could we do could not understand, please suggests us.
I can't sleep a bit. I feel my whole body is burning. Hardly I sleep for 15 minutes. And even my heart palpitates.
Sir/mam my father has chest pain from last 2month we check it there is no T. B. Show in any reports. Sans b bht jaldi ful jata hai.
I am a patient of hypertension and diabetes 2. I am also taking meds for my anxiety disorder since 2005. Hence I am worried about my kidney n liver. How can I take care of them.
Is it safe to use alprazolam 0.25 mg alternate days during night time. Dr. Prescribed me to use it for 2 weeks alternate days due to tingling sensation in arm and chest pain. I have never used such kind of medicine. Please tell me is it safe to use or does small amount of it causes addiction.
He has High blood Pressure , Cholesterol, Thyroid problems. Now there random sugar level is 200. Tell appropriate solution for diabetes. Thanks in advance.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
I am 48 years old. I under went bypass surgery last December 2013. I am a diabetic. I am using glucomet SR 500, concor 2.5, and Toneact 10 daily. Now, for the past 20 days, I have conticipation problem. Pl advice me
Following Simple Healthy Heart Ways can help you keep heart disease at bay:
1. Drink at least 8-12 glasses of water a day, depending on your body weight.
2. Get your fill of essential fatty acids - raw nuts and/or seeds are a good source of Omega-3 and Omega-6. These are essential because humans can’t manufacture them within the body.
3. Eat high-quality proteins. Seafood, eggs, beans, chicken, mutton etc are excellent sources. Vegetarians can and obtain Proteins from grains, sprouted grains, raw nuts and raw seeds esp. soya.
4. Walk at least 30 minutes every day. Exercise is good, but walking is amazing.
5. Keep body weight, blood pressure, blood sugar and lipids under control.
However, if you are already facing heart problem, consider non-invasive and non-surgical treatments such as Artery Clearance Therapy (ACT) / Chelation therapy and External Counter Pulsation (ECP) options, before stents or bypass surgery.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.