Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ahrar Ahmed Feroz
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ahrar Ahmed FerozYour feedback matters!
I have asthma since 5 years. I took several treatments but it is not cured. Please tell me is it cured permanently. Then please tell me suggestions and treatments to cure it permanently. Please tell me.
I had an unsafe sex 2009 to 2012. Then last month august 4th I checked my STD in which all tests came negative. (Only hsv1positive) I have never had oral sex. Okay but I accept that I have hsv 1. When I was reading about HSV on Google, I read too much about HPV Since the last three months I have read about HPV, I feel like a hpv. After that, my condition was very bad. I showed my skin specialist doctor, so my doctor said that after such a long time period, you do not need to worry anymore But I do not believe in my doctor because the HPV has penetrated in my body, it is not coming out either. Next year my marriage please help me .2009 to 2017 almost 9 years have passed I still have the possibility of being HPV? I haven't any health issues still bot now days I am over thinking about hpv. please help me.
Sir I am getting headache and not able eat anything. Getting cold heavily. And from 3 days i am not getting motion also.
Pain in uterus no period since 56 days hpt tests negative hair fall is there .last years I had a section and i'm breastfeeding an 18 month old baby .I have a kidney stone 6 mm and had slight urine infection as per a urine test report last month .I had also done a sonography last month it should a renal calculus 6 mm both ovaries uterus and stomach normal pls suggest some medication.
I am 31 years old male, married since 2 yrs. Recently I have had torn my frenulum of penis during intercourse about 4 weeks back during which bleeding was severe with pain and subsided. Again 2 days back I had the similar Tear in which bleeding and soreness are less. Kindly advice further managements!
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.