Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ahrar Ahmed Feroz
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ahrar Ahmed FerozYour feedback matters!
Hi, My sister is having typhoid fever for last one month. now she has got mouth ulcer. Please suggest any medicine. My sistre is a sle patient (lupus nephritis) since 2005.
I am 22 years old female, having headache migraine from long back. I was taking medicines and then shift to ayurvedic treatment. It was under control, but by the past 2 days I can not bear the pain and cough is also there. Due to which am suffering from bleeding throat and slight nose bleeding also due to the pressure. What should I do?
I am 37 years and my penis's upper skin is more can I cut it if yes than how n at this age is it possible.
I am 43 yes old male. I urinate too frequently. After bathing in the morning I go to field work. I very often feel like urinating. How can I avoid this as I can't find any public toilets at my place. I am not a diabetic nor have BP or other ailments.
How to cure erectile dysfunction can we stop masturbation and be normal if we do not masturbate will the erectile dysfunction remove. Or we have to take medicines?
I am 38 years old male. I am suffering from major depression. And I am feeling some sound from right side. Currently I am taking cipralex 20mg each day. But still I have sleeping problems & headache. please Suggest me medicines so I can recover from depression.
I am suffering from stomach and duodenum erosions. It was found after doing endoscopy. Rut is negative. What medicine would be best to remove ?
Gender Identity Disorder or Gender Dysphoria causes the patient to think that he or she is does not belong to the gender that may be physically apparent. This condition may cause severe stress, anxiety and depression.
Let us find out more about the depressive conditions caused due to this disorder and how this depression may be treated:
- Trapped: One of the most common emotions that a patient experiences while suffering from this condition includes feeling trapped in the wrong body. For example, while all the visual and physical signs may point at the male status of the patient, he may actually feel that he is a female. In such cases, the patient often feels like the body does not reflect his or her true gender. This can cause the patient to feel trapped, which in turn can lead to feelings like restlessness.
- Anxiety: Once the restlessness sets in, general dissatisfaction grows, which is the earliest sign of anxiety. The intense discomfort experienced by the patient can lead to severe anxiety where he or she shuns normal functioning and socialising. The patient may choose to stay alone and isolated in the long run, which can fuel further anxiety when the patient is faced with social situations like school, work and others.
- Mismatch: The depression and anxiety also comes from a sense of mismatch that the patient may feel when it comes to the gender in the mind and the physical gender that may be parlayed with the genitals as well as other areas of the body and development. This mismatch will need to be addressed in order to get to the root of the depression and anxiety experienced by the patient.
- Talk Therapy: Talk therapy is one of the most common and popular forms of therapy that has been used for this kind of disorder. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or CBT is one of the most effective forms of therapy used for conditions like depressions due to GID or any other kind of depression and anxiety. With this kind of therapy, the patient can be brought face to face with the problem before reprogramming the attitude, thinking and resulting behaviour of the patient to be more accepting of the condition. Also, any physical therapy will have to backed by it.
- Trans Sexuality and Homosexuality: With the help of therapy, one of the most important and initial barriers that will have to brought down is the opinion of the patient. The patient will have to be made aware of the fact that his or her problem does not convert his or her into a transsexual or homosexual. This condition is not the same a sexual orientation issue.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!