Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed Abul HasanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am suriya from madurai I am suffering from severe headache how I will relief please help me.
Surgeon ke kitne din baad hum sex kar skte hai meri beti abhi 5 dec ko hui hai surgeon case se please reply.
My daughter took bath today after she had Chickenpox (13today. Do you think it will spread to other members of the family. What are the prevention methods no to spread.
I am suffering from headache continuously for more than 1 week. Bt my eyes are also not weak. What is d reason?
On 18 april, it was just a rub of penis above vagina and my vagina was cover with my underwear and my partner was nude sperm drops also came. After this few drop of blood came through the urine and the period came after 6 hour as scheduled on 18 april. I am having mild pain in my abdomen, waist and back. Irritation in vagina and sometimes mild pain in it. What is it? And why these are occurring? How to get rid of it? Please explain every things in detail Is it pregnancy, urinary tract infection or something else?
I am suffering with sneezing 10 to 15 times continuously during early morning while washing face with normal (not too cold) water. Sneezing continues until I take steam or vaporizer. Also observed irritation in nose around 3 to 4 am during sleep. Symptoms reduces as soon as I expose my self to sunlight. Sneezing starts immediately if I take even little amount of cold drinks and alcohol. These symptoms are from more than one year. I would like to know if there is any permanent cure for this.
I am suffering from common cold and headache please give me better advice and which medicine should I take. Thank you.
I am 50 years old. I used Juan 50 mg tablet by cadila healthcare ltd once or twice. I had got headache. Is it safe for me? Pl guide.
Fever Body pain & little pain in head More Saliva in mouth Tiredness Dizziness What I am suffering from if these are the symptoms I am going through? What should be done?
Hi. I am 22 years old and 65 kg wt. Suffering from pcod. I had taken krimson 35 for 3 months. And my doctor advice me to reduce weight. And prescribed apcod obis. Does this apcod obis help me to reduce my weight. If yes how much time it would take. And suggest some natural method to reduce weight?
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching.