Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed Abul HasanYour feedback matters!
Hii sir I am more facing with less time sex with my wife so how to increase more timing please help me.
I am suffering from allergy problem (itching) don't know why? Before 1 month. I take medicine Atarax but few hour relax better. Afterwards again same problem.
When I go to urinate in the morning a get slight burning and the colour of the urine is yellow. But later on in the day when I go I don't get burning at all. Sometimes when I urinate I do get pain near bladder area. Should I be worried?
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples. Here's how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
- It is due to oiliness present in the milk, cause excess secretion of Sebum.
- Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
- Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
- Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
- Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
- Discontinue milk intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
- Switch to organic milk products only: If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
- Organic almond milk without added sugar
- Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
- Natural coconut cream
- Take milk with haldi only, as plain milk can cause
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains Omega-6 fats, which causes skin inflammation and swelling of acne. Further, oily and spicy foods, over use of cosmetics and certain face creams etc. all can cause acne, therefore it is advisable to avoid them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My sister is suffering from microcytic anaemia. And the blood level is 10. What is the reason? Treatment?
I feel shortness of breath from sometime. It happens sudden. It is not so severe not regular. Rather I'm always thinking about my breath. When I'm busy in any activity I can not feel like that I forget about it. I star walk from two days during walk I do not feel that I can not take deep breath. I feel little tired. I feel gud during walk. After meal I feel heaviness below chest.
I am married person,after 12 Yrs of Marriage still my wife is not able to conceive. How to increase Sperm Motility. My & my wife health is good. Tell me the Remedy to increase sperm Count & Motality
I have piles for last 2 -3 years, no blood comes no pain only swollen skin. But the main issue is my bowel movement. Each time I go to toilet I could not pass stool smoothly. Due to this I feel acidic and burning sensation in my chest and also headache some time, I do not want to get surgery, please suggest me the best remedy for this so I could recover fast.
I am married for the last 2months. While having sex ejaculation comes very early. Approx 5mins after penetration. Don't know what to do. Please help me with some remedies.
Call your doctor if the quality or type of headache symptoms change, or if you feel that you are having migraines, which may need prescription-strength treatment.
Other reasons to contact your doctor include:
Any changes in the type of headache you usually get.
Headaches that don?t go away or that get worse as each day passes.
Headaches that occur with physical activity (including sex).
Headaches that happen after injury or illness.
Headache accompanied by a fever, stiff neck, signs of a stroke (such as difficulty speaking, numbness, weakness), seizures, or changes in your vision.
Worsening of your headache if you have to strain, as when having a bowel movement, sneezing, or coughing.
New headaches if you?re over 50.
Headaches are miserable, but you don?t have to suffer alone. Share your problem here and you might learn a remedy or two that you haven?t tried before.
Feel free to consult further for any doubts.
Dr surbhi agrawal
consultant physician, diabetologist and wellness expert