Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Agk GokhaleYour feedback matters!
Many of us are blessed with dark skin colour. Sometime dark complexion becomes reason for disappointment in many women. To overcome such disappointments, you can try out some of the natural skin whitening treatments.
Skin is a very sensitive organ of our body. One must avoid using highly concentrated chemicals for keeping their skin glowing and soft. People with dark skin colour often try out cosmetic products to make it light, but it is not safe sometime. Natural treatments are always advisable for skin care. Nature has bestowed us many wonderful substances for beauty treatment.
Here is a list of few natural substances for skin care ---
-> Aloe Vera-
This plant has many medicinal values. It is native to South Africa, and forlong it has been used for treatments of many ailments. The pure gel inside the aloe verais very effective in treating hyperpigmentation of skin. It successfully reduce theprocess of hyper-pigmentation and your skin looks bright than ever. You can grow theseplants with least of maintenance in small pots.
• Alum Crystal-
You can rub the alum crystal on your face for skin lightening. For better results, you can churn the alum crystal into powder, and scrub your skin by mixing it with moisturiser. It gradually fixes the dark portion of your skin.
This fruit is best known for its skin care treatment values. It not only lightens your skin, but it is also a very good anti-ageing substance. The presence of beta caroteneactually made it possible for ripen papaya to reduce the dark spots and ageing lines.
When sebum is not distributed in even manner, your skin has an uneven tone.Applying lemon juice with Vitamin E, the skin cells get nourished and hydrated. Thismakes your skin glow and an even tone is appeared.
=> How to take care of dark colour skin
Other the above mentioned natural tips; you must learn few tips to keep your skin healthy and glowing. Lifestyle, food habits and exposure to sun must be controlled to keep an even tone of your skin.
• Avoid direct exposure to sunlight- When you are getting out of your home, make sure that you have applied good quality sunscreen over your skin. You should not allow the direct contact of sunlight to your skin. Wear sunglass to avoid dark circles to form around your eyes.
• Good sleep and stress-free life style- Leading an improper schedule lifestyle can lead to stress. Any kind of stress is not good for your skin tone, and hence you must try to have sound sleep of 8 hours every day and try to stay happy as much you can.
• Healthy eating habit- Include lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and balanced diet in yourmeal on regular basis. Avoid excessive smoking and consumption of alcohol as far as possible.All the above-mentioned tips can turn your dark colour skin into white in an easy manner. These treatments do not have any side-effects, skin can easily tolerate them.
I am 21 male. Suffering from severe pigmentation all over the face. I have tried many medications but did not workout. Suggest me a best topical cream without side effects.
I have a pimples problem as well as dark spot on my face and small hole on my face which look so bad please help me.
I need some doctors to help me. I'm 24, and from last 6 days I'm having blood and mucus in my stool. It also happened once 6 months back, but gone within 1-2 days. But this time its not. I consulted a physician and he prescribed me some pills for infection in digestive system. It worked great for 3 days, but again I started bleeding. Pls help and also suggest me the proper specialist Dr. To consult with.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
My face is getting dark day by day. Could you suggest a best soap that helps me? I have oily skin now.
Today I facial my face by papaya, but suddenly some irritation started on my face .so it is any kind of allergy.
I have an oily skin. And I have pimple issue. In clean shaved I get more pimple. So I decided to to keep my beard. But how to get rid of oily skin and these pimples.
I have black spot on my face so what can I do to cure it and also pimples I from the last 1 and half year so any homeopathic cure.
Go spotless: 6 home remedies to reduce dark spots naturally
Dark spots also known as hyperpigmentation is a common and usually harmless condition in which patches of skin become darker in color than the normal surrounding skin. It is caused due to excessive melanin production by the skin cells. It is the most common sign of skin damage and can affect anyone irrespective of race or age. Common causes include sun exposure without sunscreen, stress, hormonal changes due to pregnancy, menopause and birth control pills.
Can hyperpigmentation be reduced naturally?
Yes, there are some effective natural remedies that can help in reducing the appearance of dark spots over time. Some of these useful home remedies to reduce hyperpigmentation are:
1. Aloe vera
Gently apply aloe vera juice on the affected area. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off with warm water. Aloe vera contains mucilaginous polysaccharides that can effectively lighten dark spots.
2. Orange peel
Grate an orange peel and make a paste/gel with few teaspoons of raw milk. Leave it on for half an hour and then massage gently and wash it off with warm water. Exfoliate your face at least 3 to 4 times a week with this paste. Exfoliation encourages cell renewal removing the dark blotches.
Make a paste of 5 tablespoons of turmeric powder and 10 tablespoons of milk and apply it all over your face. Gently massage your face and wash it off with warm water after 20 minutes.
Potatoes are well known to remove skin pigmentation, dark spots and blemishes. Rub gently a freshly cut slice of potato on the affected areas of your skin every day. Alternatively, mix potato juice with fuller earth and apply this daily to remove pigmentation.
5. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps a lot in reducing the appearance of dark patches on the skin due to hyperpigmentation. It has excellent skin lightening properties that can help in restoring the skin's natural color. Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water. Use this solution to rinse the affected area. Leave it on for two to three minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy twice a day for a few weeks.
Tomato acts as natural bleaching agent. Yogurt also works as natural bleach and has skin tightening properties. Oatmeal works as a natural scrubber. Make a mixture of tomato oatmeal and yogurt and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and massage your skin gently in-between. Wash off with cold water you can do this treatment twice a week for best results.
How can hyperpigmentation be prevented?
You can prevent the appearance of dark spots by following these basic tips:
-use sunscreen with spf 30 and above, before going out in the sun. If you stay outdoors for more than 3-4 hours, reapply your sunscreen
-increase intake of food rich in vitamin a and antioxidants. Vegetables like spinach, carrots, lettuce, broccoli, red bell peppers, sweet potato to help reduce and prevent pigmentation.
-increase intake of citrus fruits, the vitamin c helps reduce damage caused by harmful uv rays, reduces dark spots and maintains skin health.
-increase consumption of dairy, eggs, liver and mutton for a boost of vitamin b12.
-vegans or vegetarians can get a vitamin supplement from a physician. Deficiency of vitamin b12 is a common cause for skin pigmentation, and meeting your daily requirement can prevent pigmentation.
-drink plenty of water to make your skin supple and to get rid of toxins. You should be drinking 2-3 liters of fluids in summer.