Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aftab Husain
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Aftab HusainYour feedback matters!
My Brother have multi stones in both the kidneys for a long time. But he is suffering from pain and the swelling on hands and foot now. On checking the doctor has told us that 1 kidney has been squeezed due to stones and fully damaged and another is also infected .what are the reasons and treatment.
My husband (Age-26) is having kidney stone of 4.1mm and another 3 are small one. Please tell me how to remove these stones with the help of home remedies and Ayurvedic treatment\medicines?
I am having 8 mm stone, it's stucked in UV Junction, I have taken all treatment from Ayurveda and homeopathy, but no relief yet. please suggest me for best medicine or treatment.
Can chronic kidney disease be be arrested and is there any restriction of water intake or protein intake which may reduce the intensity?
Sir, I am a medical student I am having foamy bubbly urine from last 1.5 years I had done many usg and urine test I have a kidney stone of 5.5 mm in left kidney Nothing else seen all normal Even protien So cam you tell me tge cause of this urine.
From yesterday to this morning I have urinate up to 6 times and this morning like 3 time. Pls what is wrong with me?
I have stone in kidney an gastric. Pain in chest when I have my foods what to do where I have to find my doctors in witch hospital what treatment I have to take please suggest me.
Hi doctor i am 30 years old unmarried. I have a problem of frequency of urine and motions. For every half an hour I used to go to urinals and for every 2 hours I used to go to motion. If I eat anything I will go to motion within 5 to 10 minutes otherwise I will get stomach pain and if I drink anything I will get urine Daily I will go to motions and urinary for number of times please doctor help me. I went to no of doctors but no response I have gone for urine blood stool examination and some other test's also but nobody understand whats my problem. Can you tell me doctor what's my problem and how to cure it.
Kidney is the most vital organ in the body as it eliminates the waste material from our blood. When kidneys fails to carry out its work effectively the waste materials gets accumulated in the blood and end up with many serious disease condition that affects the other vital structures in our body. The function of the kidney is carried out artificially by an external device called dialyser to purify the blood and remove the waste products from it. This procedure is called as dialysis. There are two types of dialysis they are haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. In Haemodialysis, the waste products are removed from the blood and there by the fluid and electrolyte balance is maintained.
Things a person should follow if they are undergoing haemodialysis
- Love your heart: Patients undergoing dialysis are at more risk of getting cardiac problems. So it is best advised to follow few of the following measures to take care of their heart
- Diet: Dialysis not only removes the waste matters from your blood but sometimes also the essential electrolytes and nutrients. Protein, potassium sodium and phosphorus are the major things that are to be noted.
- Encourage the patient to take high quality protein rich foods like meat, fish, milk, egg and chicken which is essential to improve your muscle strength and immunity.
- Have a check of your sodium level and take sodium rich foods accordingly, as excess sodium may increase the fluid intake.
- Limit your fluid intake: Use ice cubes instead of water or use small cups of water. Make sure you measure every sip of water you take.
- Don't Overeat: Slow down while eating and stop eating when you feel full. don’t over load your stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.