Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Afreen JabeenYour feedback matters!
HELLO DR YOU ARE THE BEST DR IN THE TOLI CHOWKI HYDERABAD MASHALLAH MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND SHOW YOU MANY MANY MORE SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS INSHALLAH AND INSHALLAH ALLAH BLESS YOUR MOTHER HEALTH INSHALLAH WE WILL GET WELL SOON INSHALLAH
I'm 20 years old .i have bent in my right leg foot which is small in size compared to left one. Also I had hairs on my both legs from top to bottom. Is this is the symptoms of polio? After all this problems I can walk, run,dance, jump,also I can play cricket. I can walk upto 5 km after that I suffer from high pain in foot sole (right leg. A bed rest of 5 to 6 hours and a painkiller is needed to recover from this pain after that I got normal. Although my entire left leg foot do not causes any problem. please I need answer to this ques is this is symptoms of polio.
I am female 25 years old. My right arm got bent toward backside a bit at elbow joint, causing mild to moderate pain while bending the joint towards my body. Kindly suggest me something.
Suffering from severe pain just above the left heels for 3 yes. Xray didn't reveal a thing. I took lots of medicines. I suspected it to be plantar fasciitis but that's not the case. One of the doctors injected painkiller mixed with steroids last month but that provided a temporary respite. Now it's worse. I suspect a deep tissue damage & not a bone injury. Maybe I got hurt while biking. .The pain has started creeping onto my left leg too. The pain is severe specially when I get up in the morning & I have to wear slippers. I do not spoke & rarely drink, though I have a condition of IBS. Help pls.
I am 36 years old woman. I am suffering from cervical spondylosis from the past few years. My neck areas remain stiff. And when I study for long or sit at computer then I experience stiffness which spreads from neck to upper areas like nerve stiffness. Is there any remedy. Kindly suggest me. Also suggest me some calcium rich diets.
Taking knee replacement surgery to the next level
When the world is driven by technology, can we as surgeons can be far behind?
Let's see what does technology has to offer to a knee replacement surgeon?
Precise alignment and balancing of the new knee implants is imperative for its long time survival - that's where technology kicks in. The computer helps us to accurately define the axis and the angles so that your new knee fits well and is placed within millimeters of defined scientific parameters. It reduces the chances of human error towards the placement of the new knee implants. If the implants are not aligned well it leads to pain, poor function and early loosening and failure of the surgery. This technology has lead to an improvement in the precision factor of the surgery and made the results more predictable and reproducible.
How is it different from the conventional/regular knee replacement surgery and what advantages can you derive from the procedure?
A number of benefits can be derived from computer navigated knee replacement surgery such as:
1. It enables us to make smaller incisions with minimal soft tissue dissection occurring as well. As a consequence, there's greater protection of your quadriceps tendon and muscle during the procedure which helps in early rehabilitation.
2. Bone cuts are more precise in nature as well as are reproduced in a highly clear manner imparting greater accuracy and fit of the implant.
3. In a computer navigated knee replacement the ligament balancing is done in a highly precise manner which ensures the longevity of the new knee.
4. It eliminates the need to place a rod inside the intramedullary bone canal of the thigh bone, thereby, decreasing chances of postoperative bleeding and embolism.
5. In complex cases involving deformity of the thigh or leg bones due to previous fracture, excessive bowing, and trauma implants such as plate and screws in situ, traditional alignments systems are difficult to use. In these cases, computer navigated knee surgery is the most preferred method as all these doesn't pose any challenge.
The outcome is a better performance of the replaced knee, both short and long-term in nature.
Related Tip: What kind of treatment does your knee pain require?