Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Adusumilli GopinathYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor my name is bulla I am from kurla .I need help .I am suffering from fever .few day .plzzz tell me the solution.
In my family no one is diabetic, my age is 36, blood sugar was before brake fast 81 and after that 181 in urine 7.5. My weight is 80 and I have knee pains and gyniac problem of dismenohrea due to this I am facing lots of difficulties like vomiting, abdominal pain, over bleeding for 3 days. I dont know what to do. Daily two times I use to take chapati & tea for 2 times, one time rice, is it okay. I will control my diet. I am having 6 years old daughter she is so small. Sir please tell me what I do?
Hi, I keep getting a random sensation, its like a Muscle twitch that runs across my temples. I have some tmj too on left side. Is it dangerous? I feel this kind of sensations frequently just for 5 or less and when I sleep or rest it goes. My question is these twitching dangerous or not. Please advice regarding this.
I am addicted to masturbation. And I want to leave it. I am facing problem such as urine problem and weakness. I am having senstivnes and sensation in penis. What is the solution?
Muje kai dino se pet ke left side me nabhi ke pas halka dard rahta hai. Muje lag raha hai ki ye dard gas ki vajah se hai Please help me.
I am suffering from sugar what I do something tell me my sugar pp is 260 please give me good suggestion.
I am suffering from a high fever from last 1 month. I have taken paracetamol twice but its noy working for. please refer me some medicines so that I can feel fresh again. please also do refer some medicines to increase weight.
I am from patna and I am very much looking for a very efficient and strict dietary rules (dietician and nutritist) for my ma (52) and papa (57) for a very much proper and healthy living.
I am 62 year old. I am Diabetic. I take glycomet GP 1 pill daily. It is harmful for long time intake. Please suggest some aurvdic medicine to cure or to control blood and urine sugar level ?
My legs is cool and stomach have gas. In summer also my leg is cool all time if stay or in room without shoes so what is my problem and how to fix my problem I don't want to go in college my gas out some time I feel not good when gas is inside my stomach
I am doing masturbation around 7 years. Is it cause any health issue and nervous problems.. I am depressed due to that. And I have hair fall too. Does hair fall also occurred for that masturbation.?
I have cough and I have pimples on my face for pimples what can I do that can remove my pimples and dark spots.
I have starting of varicose and my energy level is very low please tell what type of diet should I take to increase my energy level and what type exercise I can do.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.