Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. AdithyaYour feedback matters!
My mother is 70 years old. She is having pain in both the knees. Doctor has told that this is due to arthritis. Can you please share what are the possible remedies, what precautions can be taken to avoid it and how can we reduce the pain. Are there home reamedies for It? Regards
Hi I am frequently getting back and side ribs pain. Doctor told due to uti. Please tell me how many days I need to use tablets and when I will know it is cured.
I want to join defence But when I stand straight with joining my legs both knee touches ewch other a bit. Can I correct it? If yes how?
How to get rid of back pain and joints pain. Also my sister has some dry skin on face, any remedies for that.
After abortion through pills my wife starting to have saviour pain in lower back near the last bone of backbone, we are taking vibration therapy and. exercise recommended by arthotits but pain from the lower back near the last bone is not reducing, its been one month since the pain started, what shall I do for her recovery, she is growing irritating day by day due to pain.
Doctor my mother she is getting knee joint pains when she will do walk in morning and she can't sit down freely also. Can you please tell me how she can be relieved from this knee joint pains.
Doctor I am a female aged about 44, I have low back pain, tennis elbow, knew pain and I am feeling now a days very tired, what should I take, please suggest me.
My muscles remain sore for 4-5 days after working out at the gym. What can I do to reduce time of recovery?
I have shoulder pain due to sleep one side of right shoulder bcoz of this shoulder pain daily. What is solution to solve this problem.
I have multiple joint pain neck shoulder back knee wrist elbow etc but there is no swallowing. Am I suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis or Anykolosing spondylosis. There is stiffness and tiredness also throughout the day.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.