Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I am 26 .I am married for 2 years. We did unprotected sex for 2 years. I did not take any precautions nor did he. Usually he used to bring out his thing at the time of discharge. I dint get pregnant anytym. Now as I want to conceive, I thot to consult a doctor for dos and do nots. Bt the doc, much to my irritation, only asked weather I take any precaution or not. She told me it is worrisome how you hvnt conceived yet if also your husband does not discharge within you. She has told me to do some test. So I want to ask is it really a danger?
I feel always eye pain when I am working on computer. I wear lens on both eyes. But also sometimes coming headache problem.
I am 20 years old. I Had my eye test done at vasan. I sometimes can not see distance objects, they appear blurry to me. But after closing my eyes and rubbing it. Again it appear clear. Doctor said you dnt have any problem. Maybe its because of accommodation, your eyes are strained thats why. Even I have - 0.5 specs earlier. So tell me what should I do.
I can not see without light in the night even I had done laser surgery one month ago. What did do now.
Hello doctors. What should I do as I am facing severe itching in my eyes. Also on washing eyes properly they become red can you guys suggest a few eye drops?
I have an eyes problem. I can't see any thing when the lights is off. So. What should I do. For see anything. Plzz give me advice.
I am a 21 years old boy and I always have pain in my eyes and head whenever I concentrate hard what should I do?
Sir my friend suffering from retinal pigmentosa he wants to know at what age he will be almost blind did you saw any of retinal pigmentosa patients can able to maintain their vision is all retinal pigmentosa patients are same or they are different from losing their vision early can he can able to maintain vision upto 60 years of age is it possible please give advice how to maintain the vision.
I am 20 year old I want to remove my spectacle please suggest me with good views my points in high values I want to remove this?
After giving hot compressed treatment still my eye having that small bump. Which is knwn as chalazion.
When I study or show movie then pain become in my eye and head. how I hold this as soon as possible? please solve my this problem
Sir I am feeling a deep pain on my eyes left side from last two days. I am working a accountant last seven years my age is 36 years. There is no swelling on this spot and never feeling such pain in past.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.