Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Adi VishnuYour feedback matters!
Sex krne ke bad agar period tym se 10 din phle hi aa jaye to girl pregnant ho skti h ya ni. Please tell me.
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
- A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
Hi I've had pcod problem and I took homeo medication for it. I had my date regular but now again they have become irregular. And I've put on a lot of weight. What do I do.
We even not have intercourse properly, but she missed her periods, we are in fear that she is pregnant even we are not married, what should I do?
My time period or menstrual cycle is not in proper time, it is before than 28 days (it is in 21 days). Pls give me for this problem.
Hello. Mam my gf from the last 2 months her periods are not coming. There was no sexual relationship between us. I'm looking forward if you can help us.
Merit age 48 hai or 1 month se menopause ho gya h kya sex my problem ya or more koi medicine se menopause fir regular ho skti h.
Canker sores, or mouth ulcers are small, painful, oval shaped contusions which can form anywhere inside the mouth. It is caused due to gastrointestinal problems in the stomach, excessive emotional stress, hormonal changes, braces, orthodontics, baggy dentures and several other factors.
Hasten the cure for mouth ulcers naturally by following these 5 tips.
1. Light food: be very particular about your food. Avoid spicy food having too much chillies or salt as it can irritate the sores leading to more lesions protruding in your mouth. Try eating stuff at room temperature until your ulcers do not heal.
2. Keep changing toothpastes: toothpastes contain sodium laurye sulphate which can trigger irritation in ulcers. So it is advised to change your toothpastes frequently and make dental flossing an everyday regime. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles to brush your teeth.
3. Diet: most diseases are directly or indirectly caused due to stomach disturbances or indigestion. Hence, you must prepare a proper diet plan to follow. Increase the intake of zinc, iron, carbohydrates, proteins, b12, vitamins and minerals. Avoid acidic fruits such as lemon, strawberries and oranges as it may pester more sores.
4. Ointments and gels: there are many ointments/gels available in the market to cure mouth ulcers which are safe to use inside the mouth. Please check with doctor for the right prescription.
5. Hydration and relaxation: drink as much water as you can, it washes away all the impurities from your body and helps in minimizing the sores; try replacing artificial toothpastes with natural ones; take rest, relax and avoid stress.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.