Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Adi Vishnu
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Adi VishnuYour feedback matters!
Hi Its related to my wife pregnancy. She last period on 16th Dec 16. What will b ovulation date. I intercourse in 30th dec.
Hi m 21 years old when I use to squeeze my boobs white transparent liquid comes out with them and m not pregnant bcoz I never miss my period so wat was that.
Hi, I am 8 weeks pregnant. From 4 days I am suffering from fever, cold and cough. Doctor gave me wikoryl tablet but it does not work for me. Again today I went for check up, my temperature was 100°F.doctor gave these tablets, dolo 650, numox LB and grilinctus BM syrup for 3 days along with that daily m taking folic acid. U have a few questions running in my mind. Plsssss please kindly give me the answers please. 1) can I take these many tablets in my pregnancy, can it affect for fetal development? 2) is there any chances of miscarriage? 3) dolo 650 tab can be taken daily 3 times? 4) is these medicines are safe to take during this time? 5) if mother is sick, is baby too is sick which is in the womb? Thank you in advance.
I got married 7 years back.Now we are trying for baby but unable to conceive. My husband took treatment for T.B. For 1.5 years. We both are taking auyrvedic Treatment from last 6 months but still there are joined result.Please suggest.
I am 30 year old female mother of a child normally my period last for full five days with heavy flow but when it's delayed then it last longer with mild flow like not to wear pad this time it is coming from last 15 days please advise pill to stop and have regular next month.
Normal butter and peanut butter are food spreads that are widely used by people across the globe. Both the butter variants vary in terms of their nutritional contents. While the normal butter is prepared from milk, peanut butter is prepared from roasted groundnuts.
Both the normal butter and the peanut butter varies in terms of nutritional values. Studies have shown that 100 grams of normal butter are equivalent to 720 kcal of energy. On the other hand, 100 grams of peanut butter possesses close to 520 kcal of energy in it. In terms of energy content, therefore, normal butter wins it by a long way.
The fat content of both the butter varies significantly. 100 grams serving of normal butter has a fat content of 81 grams. The same 100 grams of peanut butter has a fat content of 50 gram. It is, therefore, clearly evident that consumption of peanut butter makes more sense when it comes to less fat consumption.
When the protein levels were compared it was found that a general serving of 100 grams of normal butter fetches a mere 1 gram of protein whereas the same serving of peanut butter fetches 25 grams of protein. In terms of protein content too, peanut butter stands as a clear winner.
In light of the above fact, it might seem that consumption of peanut butter is a great idea but there is more than meets the eye:
Peanut butter contains omega 6 fats which are considered to be extremely unhealthy owing to its contribution to inflammation. Too much of omega 6 can lead to depression, obesity, lethargy etc. Since peanut has a ground connection, most of the times it has been found that peanut butter contains mycotoxins that eventually becomes a health hazard for many. Mycotoxins are also responsible for food allergies.
Normal butter has the following benefits:
Normal butter contains a component knows as the carotene. The latter is immensely beneficial for the body as the body can convert it to vitamin A and important antioxidants. Another component known as the Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLS has been found in normal butter. The latter is found to have quite a good impact when it terms to cancer mitigation. Butter also possesses HDL cholesterol which is known to be extremely beneficial for cardiac health.
This being said, peanut butter extracted from organic source can do a world of good to a person in terms of health. The organic source ensures that the butter produced doesn’t have added preservatives and extra sweetener. The latter especially helps by adding less fat and more protein to the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am 20 years old girl. I use tablets for preventing periods for few days stopped now. But no periods. At should do? Next week is my wedding. Suggest me a good solution.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications.