Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Adarsh W. Barwad
Submit a review for Dr. Adarsh W. BarwadYour feedback matters!
Stretching Tools and Props
Different stretching tools and props we feel will help you reach your flexibility goals and as add variety to the basic stretches. These are relatively inexpensive and can be found at a local store that carries fitness equipment, or some may even be substituted by items lying around your house.
The foam roller is used to release tension in the muscles, and provides effects similar to receiving a massage. The foam roller can be used on most muscle groups and is a great warm-up tool for any activity.
This could easily be replaced with a broomstick. It often accompanies rotational poses and overhead movements around the shoulders to accomplish a greater range of motion.
Any sturdy elevated surface can serve the same function as risers for many stretches shown in the book. However, the risers are nice because you can adjust the height to what fits you best.
Simply a rope that can be purchased at any home goods store. This piece of equipment assists a movement and provides a deeper stretch to the targeted muscle group. A 7-foot length works fine.
Stability ball and medicine balls:
Many different size balls are utilized . The large ball is known as a stability ball and can be purchased at many stores that carry fitness equipment.The stability ball adds an extra element to many stretches by incorporating a balance component or a greater range of motion.Medicine balls of various sizes are also used as props, but any type of sport ball will work as well.
Supported stability ball:
Using a support frame, or Halo™, with the stability ball will provide a stationary platform with more stability when needed. This can also be replaced by a sturdy chair for most of the stretches.
I am 25 year old man. There is some fungal problem on my buttocks, I feel very much pain on it from last two years. I use some kind of ring gurd. That give me relief only for two days. After the problem comes again. Please help me.
I have lot of wounds in my head. Whenever I apply oil it gets itchy and irritated and also having bald head.
My mother is having body ache, and cough from at least 6months please tell any medicine for it and also please tell any precautions for it also.
Hi im 40 years old I have done ivf test 1st spt and after that I have a physical issue I have a fever and paining body so what I do I call my doctor he told me come 14th of spt. So what I do.
My body is very paining and mind is also pain I take more medicines but not effective anyone I request you please you help me.
Lower abdomen pain can originate from a range of medical issues. In some cases, the pain disappears just like the way it came, in some cases, it takes longer medical treatment to cure the pain. Once the origin and the root cause of the pain are diagnosed, there are plenty of medical options to cure the pain. In this piece, we will briefly touch upon the causes of lower abdomen pain:
- Appendicitis: This is one of the most common causes of lower abdomen pain. It typically originates from the right side of the stomach and soon diverges into the other side as well. The pain can become unbearable in a matter of hours.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection that is caused in the reproductive system of a woman. This is often characterized by vaginal discharge, fever, weakness, intercourse related pain and pain in the lower abdomen.
- Miscarriage: In case there is a loss of fetus on or before the twentieth week, the mishap is termed as miscarriage. It results in acute pain in the lower abdomen pain, vaginal bleeding, back pain, fluid expulsion from the vagina etc.
- Fibroids: This is a growth in the uterus that is often non-cancerous and is commonly characterized by symptoms such as heavy periods, constipation, pain in the legs and back area, pain in the lower abdomen area, frequent urination etc.
- Cancer: A cancerous growth in the lower abdomen area can lead to very sharp pain in the back and surrounding area. The pain is dull in nature and slowly spreads to other areas in a short interval of time.
- Cholecystitis: This is a disorder that results in swelling of the gallbladder area. It results in a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area. A doctor needs to be immediately consulted if a person is suffering from this disease.
- Intestinal obstruction: When the lower bowl gets blocked due to the contents of the lower intestine, a person can feel a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area.
- Salpingitis: When a woman faces stiff pain in the lower abdomen area due to an inflammation of the fallopian tube, Salpingitis is the culprit behind it. This is a sexual disease and needs a doctor’s consultation to get rid of it.
- PMS: A woman can face throbbing pain in the lower abdomen area during her monthly periods. Other symptoms include cramps, weakness, fatigue etc.
- Endometriosis: When there is an extension of the uterus tissue just outside the wall of the uterus, it leads to symptoms such as lower abdomen pain, cramps etc.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome: This is a disorder of the hormone and can lead to symptoms such as heavy periods, a growth of facial hair accompanied with sharp pain the lower abdomen area.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!