Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Adarsh Srivastava
Submit a review for Dr. Adarsh SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have my period date I can feel cramps symptoms of periods but it's happening.Please help me for that.
Hi I have very low amount of weightI want to increase my weight so what is the suitable method to increase it.
I am 27 years old male. I have white hairs on since I was 18. Now even beard and chest hair is coming white. I use loreal color evry mnth to cover white hair.
My name is nihal and my age is 23, my height is 5.2 so I want to ask which medicine I should take to increase my height.
Dear sir My age is 26 years in this age getting premature grey colour hairs on my bread for this my problem any medicine for controlling this problem.
Sir my friend is very thin his weight is about 48 kg and and height is 5.6 he is 21 year old please suggest how to increase weight.
I have been diagnosed with grade 2 prostatic enlargement with significant residual urine volume and mildly fatty liver. Help me.
I have oily skin and suffering from acnes what diet should I follow to prevent acnes and what should I apply on my skin to get an clear smooth skin?
The obesity epidemic was unfairly blamed on the consumption of carbs. While processed junk foods, which are high in refined grains and sugar are extremely fattening and unhealthy, fiber rich foods that also contain carbs are very healthy and essential for your diet. If you consume high fiber carbs moderately, it helps you maintain a healthy weight because if you get anything lower than approximately 50% of calories from carbohydrates, you are unhealthy. Carbohydrates, which are rich in fiber can be easily digested by your body.
Mentioned below are 10 food items which are extremely rich in carbs and should be consumed during breakfast for optimum health.
- Apples: Despite the different colors, flavors and sizes, apples consist of 13 to 15% carbs, as well as many vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in healthy plant compounds, antioxidants and vitamin C. Apples are helpful in decreasing the risk of a few types of cancers, reducing heart diseases and improving blood sugar control.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are extremely nourishing. It has the sufficient amount of carbohydrates present to maintain your health, as well as fiber, potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin A, manganese and vitamin C. It is also very low in cholesterol, saturated fats and sodium. Consume this antioxidant food item everyday for breakfast to sustain your health.
- Bananas: Bananas contain about 23% carbs. The unripe ones are high in starch, which turns into sugar as it ripens. Apart from carbs, bananas also contain a high amount of Vitamin B 6, potassium and vitamin C along with healthy plant compounds. They are also rich in pectin and resistant starch.
- Quinoa: Classified as pseudo cereal, it is an incredibly popular seed that is eaten like a grain. Apart from being a high carb food, it is not only extremely rich in fibers and proteins, but also plant compounds and minerals. One of its many health benefits is improved blood sugar control. Incorporate it in your diet to help you lose weight.
- Oats: Deemed as one of the healthiest whole grain foods, oats is an excellent source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It contains 66% carbohydrates and above 10% of it is fiber. Not only does it lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels, but is also extremely helpful in losing weight. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!