Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I had undergone c section fr delivery, it's been 1 month nw. Hw many days shud I take rest? From wen cn I start doing regular household wrk n from wen cn I start 2 exercise? Is it okay to do all household chores? Have a lot of backache, wat I do fr tht?
I am 36 yer old man and I have pain in my vien downward the knee and it is from 2 month what should I do pls suggest me.
I am 40 years of age and I find some symptoms of psoriasis In my body near back neck and in elbows so what is the best treatment for. Kindly reply.
I have ankylosing spondylitis is there anything I can do to reduce the pain without having painkillers.
myself pratik, An accident I have broken my hand. Now its good but sometime it painful when in pressure.
Got pimples and small acne on forehead. Tried applying salicylic acid gel but not helping. Same thing happening on back from a longer time.
My mother is 36 year old. She is a tailor, she works 7-8 hours in a day. Due to over weight she did little exercise, that caused so much of back pain and stomach pain at left part, all medical checkup were done and result was normal, so how can she reduce her weight and get rid of back and stomach pain?
My mother is having knee joint pain at the age of 50. Please do help her. She is having problems during walk, sit.
I am suffering from pain in back cache from previous 2 month. When l sit on chair to read then pain begins. Can you suggest me any answer sir? Please.
My tennis elbow pain during last 2weeks. If I can put some wt. Like 1kg then pain at my arm please suggest how can I do.
My friend is having serious shoulder pain. I think its muscle pain. Tried massaging with oil but did not help. Tried giving disprin pain killer. Tried tablet gerimol pain killer. Its midnight here. Please help.
I am 23 years old , female , not married. I am getting back pain, lower abdominal pain and vaginal discharge for more than one week. Vaginal fluid is slight thick. My periods is about to come. Is this any serious issue.
I am 47 year my left hand with left shoulder pain I check by some doctor they give me pain killer, calcium, multivitamins 10/15days get medicine some relief but when I close take medicine pain also start this problem is befor 5 month.
I am 24 year old my left arm and leg is so painful and I have used cream but not related please give me advice.
I have pain on my left wrist joint, I used to do push ups earlier but now I stopped after that it started paining on dorsal part of wrist joint. Now, I am unable to push anything or give pressure with my left hand. Please tell me what should I do?
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.