Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Veterinarians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Management of Emergency Conditions
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Abhishek KalundiaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Abhishek Kalundia to be prompt. Yes m giving pro biotics in water bt continue the same pls sugest any medication n hw to tranfr ur fees
I want to ask you one question. My pet dog has bitten my mom around 50 days before. My dog is healthy now. She has not taken any vaccines till now. I am quite sure that my dog is totally healthy. But I have fear about carrier state of the dog. Can a Asymptotic (just a carrier without showing any symptoms) dog cause rabies in human. Was there any case you have noticed before in which owner dies but not the dog? Is it possible. I am very frightened about this. Please reply me as soon as possible.
Hello my dear sir. A injured sparrow suffering with problem. The sparrow fall into gum and its one side wing has wounded. It can't use its one side wing. What can I do now. Please reply me as soon as possible.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.