Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AbhinayYour feedback matters!
Some part of my teeth turns black. I don't know why? it occurs when I shifted to other place and started drinking hand pump water. So what should I do? Is there any effect on teeth if I cleaned it in dental care? How much times shall a person clean his teeth in dental care?
Please suggest a remedy to remove tartar. Toothpaste, mouthwash, or anything that will help. Thanks!
I have cavity in my 2 teeth I consulted doctor he suggested me for permanent filling is it ok? N how much it effective n how long?
I have severe mouth ulcers above portion of tongue. It is paining allot I am not able to eat or drink having mild fever .3-4 ulcers full red and painful.
Hai sir I am 23 years old my front teeth is little forward and there is a gap in between I am planning to wear braces is it possible for my age please suggest me.
I am 54 years old. For the last 5 days, I have swelling in my mouth. I am unable to eat and swallow anything and feeling restless. Please advise
I am suffering from ulcers from last 5 days. I have ulcers on my tongue and lower lip. What should I do. I am eating only dal n rice.
I am 28 years old. I am located in Hyderabad. I am having teeth problem. My teeth will always be bleeding more than three times in a day. Can anyone suggest what medicine do I need to take to come out of that problem. Thank you.
Most of the times when I split my saliva comes in yellow colour. Why is it so? I think that comes from my teeth or gum because I can feel it. Some days before in my early morning saliva I had noticed blood. What's the reason behind this?
I get sudden pain when I brush my upper left teeth and I get it also when I eat chocolate or something really sweet.
How can I get rid of mouth smell? I clean it properly everyday but yellowish Planck are still on my teeth.
I need to ask a question to dentist regarding bad smell in mouth.After taking food,the taste of food is remaining in mouth.After some time some smell is coming.I consulted dentist,he suggested cleaning.After cleaning also same problem is repeating.If any one suggest good solution,I feel very happy
When a tooth is lost, the dental implant or dental crown would be the closest replacement both in terms of chewing efficiency and facial appearance.
Unlike a denture, the implant replaces not just the crown structure but also the root portion. This ensures that the tooth is replaced as it was prior to the loss. When clinically done properly and cared for appropriately, the dental implant can last for decades.
Why Is a Dental Crown Needed?
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn't a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To make a cosmetic modification
And, if you have gone for dental implants, keep the following in-check to maintain a good oral health after you the implant is done-
- Until the effect of the anesthetic wears off, do not eat or limit to drinking something cold. Avoid anything hot or spicy for the first day.
- Start using the mouthwash from the evening of surgery and continue through the entire week. It should be held in the surgical area for at least a minute, repeated 3 times daily, for the first week.
- The other teeth should be brushed from the evening of the surgery. The surgical area should not be touched for the first 3 to 4 days. After that, depending on the pain tolerance, gently brush this area with a soft toothbrush.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to a glass of warm water, keep it in the surgical site for a soothing effect. This can be repeated as many times as possible, after each meal or snack.
- Follow a soft diet and do not let the food go into the surgical site area.
- Do not disturb the surgical site with either tongue or finger.
- Smoking should be completely avoided until the wound completely heals. The negative pressure created during can dislodge the clot and lead to delayed healing and even complications like dry socket.
- Expect some swelling and/or bruising in the cheek and mouth area, which will increase for the first 2 to 3 days and then gradually subside. Swelling can be managed with ice packs or a cold towel that is applied for 10 minutes with half-hour breaks. From day 2 onwards, gentle heat can be used.
- Similarly, expect pain for the first couple of days which can be controlled with pain-killers. Take the first pain-killer before the anesthetic effect wears off.
- Continued pain and swelling after the first 4 to 5 days should prompt a visit to the dentist, as it might be an indication of underlying dental infection.
- If you have dentures over the surgical implant site, try using them to the least extent possible for the first week.
- Complete the entire antibiotics course after the surgery.
Appropriate post-operative care goes a long way in ensure the implant gets absorbed and lasts a lifetime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.