Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AbhinavYour feedback matters!
She is getting rashes fill with filled with water because of fever what cream do you suggest doctor, she is using candid powder is this ok?
I was masturbating and suddenly a lot of blood started getting out of my penis what happened I don't know please help.
Sir I am from district shahjahanpur (up) I am 24 year old I am suffering from arthritis from last 10 years Some of my tests are C reactive protein 21 mg/l Ra factor 17.8 iu/ml Uric acid 5.6 mg/dl Anti CCP <0.5 u/ml HLA b27 negative SGPT (ALT ) 19 iu/l RA factor 17.8 iu/ml ESR 15 mm/hr I tried allopathy ayurvedic and homeopathic treatment . But still suffering from disease And now my ankle hips and knees fusion. From last two month I am taking these tablets Sazo 1g twice a day Calten d 500 twice a day Retoz 90. Once a day Folitrax 7.5. Twice a week Folvite 5 twice a week Uprise - d3 60 k once a week Depo -medrol once a week And now my condition is very very chronic . Very high pain in right hip And high pain in ankle, knee, wrist, shoulder and neck. Now I am unable to stand so laying on bed and crying all the day and night. Do note one thing when I take these medicine I feel better for 1 month but after one month pain increased very high level . Before 2 years I took these medicines and then I felt better for one month after that pain increased. So I stopped these medicine and got ayurveda treatment for 2 years but didn't get relief. So I again consulted to rheumatologist and he prescribed me again to take these medicine and now again 1 month relief and after that pain is very very high. Sir why these tablets give me relief only for one month. Is any medicine not suits me. Or I should reduce dose of tablets. Or tablets are not right choice for me. Because pain is so so high.
Sir/Maam I am very tensed please help. Me and my gf had unprotected sex. I am sure I did not cum inside her but she got scared and took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours of intercourse. After 4 days of taking I pill, she got bleeding that was just like her periods for the first three days and it slowly stopped on the fourth day. We don't want any pregnancy at this point of time. please help. Is everything alright.
What are triglycerides. I have 416 count in my lipid profile reports. What to do to reduce? Please guide me.
He is diagnosed with mild ischaemia but ecg echo and angiography OK looking all right what to do now he's taking anti diabetes and hypertension medicines.
I am facing problem in my left ear. I am getting low sound than other ear and also my ear is full of puss every morning when I wake up. Please resolve it.
Sir I have a loose motion problem after food. I have to go 3 to 4 times a day. I am a hostel student n you know about hostel food. Is smoking cause of it. Is this ibs n metrogyl medicine is helpful for this.
I feel heat in my top of penis. Some time I feel pain and go to toilet again and again. I have also low morning erection. Some heat found in urine test. I am taking norfloxin tab from 20 days but I did not get any benefit. What can I do?
I am suffering from acid reflux from last 3 months and now I am 3 months pregnant so this problem of acid reflux has increased. What should I do. I don't feel like to eat anything. Please suggest some safety measures.
Children generally tend to be fairly over active and have lesser attention spans. However, when this tends to get into their performance at school and in general with getting along with other children it may be a sign of ADD or attention deficit disorder. Let's look at some of the common symptoms of this disorder.
Symptoms of ADD:
- Problems in staying focused: One of the very basic symptom is that children will often be very inattentive even during classes and will be easily distracted by small things.
- Problems in trying to remember things or difficulty in following instructions: Children with attention deficit disorder tend to have issues with remembering things and if given tasks, being unable to complete as they can't remember instructions properly.
- Issues with organizing, planning and trying to finish tasks: Due to the lack of attention, kids have problems retaining information and cannot plan or finish tasks given to them on a daily basis.
- Easily bored or loses interest: Even if a child with ADD starts with something they like, interest may wane off quickly. Thus it is difficult to make them stick to a specific work schedule which may require regular practice.
- Lack of attention to details and making careless mistakes: This is another trait of children with attention deficit disorder. They may be able to complete a task, but it will be fraught with mistakes as they wouldn't have much attention to detail.
- Has a tendency to not listen when someone is speaking to them: This is also very common and is usually tied to being easily distracted and thus will drift off or not listen to when someone is speaking to them.
Some Myths about ADD:
- All kids with ADD are hyperactive
- They will eventually grow out of it
- Medication is the only option to treat ADD
- ADD is not really a disorder and kids need to be trained better
Most of these are half truths and the extent of the problems varies from child to child. Only proper counseling will be able to diagnose the extent of the problem and what needs to be done.
How to spot ADD in Children:
ADD can be spotted in children aged below 7 years via certain symptoms. Apart from the ones mentioned above, children generally tend be abrasive towards others and can make embarrassing comments quite often. They also change tasks very quickly without completing any of them. Any distraction would force them to change their track. It is best to go to a child specialist to get your child checked out for possible symptoms.