Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhilash Kumar V S S
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Abhilash Kumar V S SYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from ankle pain since from last 20 days. Last week I consult a doctor he gave me pain killer and pain relief gel. When I took medicine then pain will fade off. After completer the course it will happen again. When I walk continue then ankle didn't pain. Once I take rest for an hour or sleep. Then ankle got pain when I stand onnl foot. Please help me out. Why it happens?
I am 18 years old and I have a problem of back pain due to my bad posture , it pains me very much , when ever my back gets bent it starts paining. I request to to suggest me a remedy for this problem.
Hello sir, I have savior pain in my leg I. E in foot section (having burn feeling). What should i do?
Hi, My right leg was broken 50 days ago, and surgery also completed with six holes plates. Right leg fibula. After 40 days pop war removed. Still I am not walking.
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hip joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling.