Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul WahidYour feedback matters!
I have persisting problem of alopecia & its going & coming but now its worst. Earlier when its starts it was on face & head both places but now only on head left side two patches are there. Kindly advice with remedy & medicine if any. In January I'll be in India if I'll get any name of doctor so I can visit. Regards Naveen.
I having so much of dandruff on hair what can I do and also is there any infection while doing hand job self for me. By doing hand job is there any effect to me.
I have leukoderma on my skin. It has spread all over my body. I do not want to take UV ray therapy. So is there any ayurvedic medicine or any other medicinal product which can help to get little bit of original skin colour from whitish skin colour? please help with your opinion.
My skin colour is fair but my vagina is dark is there any medicine to change the colour of my vagina.
I am 19 years old but I am having problem of hair loss I was studying in Visakhapatnam near. Beach road does that have link with my hair loss.
Hi I want to know the treatment of continuous ringworms occurring. Please suggest a permanent solution for it. Thank you very much.
I have small hair fall on my frond side head, which show some bald area on head. I want to have hair transplant surgery. I heard about the GRAFTS quantity will determine the cost of surgery? How many GRAFTS will need to cover small front head area with hair transplant surgery? What will be the cost of GRAFTS and HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGERY?
A lot of black heads and pimples are there on my face. Is there any natural thing that I can use to reduce these pimples from my face.
I'm still 17 old but looking like 35years old due Heavy hair growth on body what is the reason? Please till me the way to reduce the hair.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching.