Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abdul Wahid
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul WahidYour feedback matters!
Over all experience was good
Hi I am 55 years old I am having under eye dark what is the remedy to remove my under eye dark circle.
Hello ,my face is turning blacker and blacker when I started to take treatment with dermatologist, I have acne to remove that he gave me some creams and a soap, by using that my skin started getting more problems, dryness, and over sweating became problem Could you please guide me how to get ride of pimples on face and return to my original color with controlling excess sweat And also need information on skin whitening treatment and it's cost. Kindly provide my the solutions Thank you.
I get blisters when I walk little more. I cannot walk little too. Summer is is very horrible though. Dr. once said it's epidermolysis bullosa. My mom n Grandfather too has same. How to overcome it.
I'm suffering from tinea from last three months. Have got ringworms on my face, butt, thighs, armpits, shoulders and groin areas. I underwent homeopathy but it did not show any signs of improvement then I went to allopathy and been prescribed terbinafine 250 mg and terbinafine cream but instead, the condition got, even more, worse, now it is bigger (very big in groins and shoulder). Now I have my ies exam in two month and I have been preparing for that since 2 years and now due to this I am unable to concentrate in the study and my confidence is getting low please suggest any tab or cream which can work faster or at least give me some relief.
Actually I have a lot s of pimples and black dots so how to remove that and how to make a white my face.
I am 34 years male suffering from sle ln 4 from 4 months now he using steroid and taking medicines from neprologist give good advise.
Whats the Best way to Remove Dark spots on face, Which came from Pimples. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.
People who have been using different kinds of skin care products have got a lot of misconceptions. Those misconceptions need to be removed otherwise you will never be able to choose the right skin care cosmetics for yourself.
6 top misconceptions about skin-care products
- Costly products are the best: There are many fellows who think that if the skin care products are costly, then they must be equipped with greater effectiveness. In fact, this is one of the leading reasons that most people are currently choosing only costly products without knowing that it can be one of the business strategies of the popular brands.
- Latest products are effective: Currently invented products are always good and this is quite an age-old conception, but this is not true at all. But nobody tries to understand the reality and rather goes by the trend in order to prove the myth to be true. As per the researchers, it has been found that there are many traditional products that are pretty good than the modern ones. But the young generation is not ready to accept this fact, and this is the reason they are suffering like anything.
- Younger look can be assured by creams: Only application of a fairness cream can give a fair complexion is a very wrong conception. Ageing effects can be definitely reduced to a great extent, but cannot be eliminated at all and this is a hardcore fact, whether you accept it or not. On the other hand, you have to choose only selective creams having vitamin-c serums, hydroxyl acids and others.
- Cosmetic companies make intricate researches: Though all reputed cosmetic companies say that they conduct researches intricately for making the creams more improved, but have you ever tried to know the reality? Nice packaging and great fragrance do not mean that the products are the outcome of deep researches.
- Organic creams are safe: Creams having natural ingredients are definitely safe, but how will you come to know that the mentioned ingredients have been added or not? If natural ingredients are good for skin, then you can try the homemade recipes. Hence, why purchase readymade creams having the same ingredients? The answers are still quite controversial and thus, people are pretty confused in taking their decisions.
- Cream is the easiest option: Even if creams are having all the necessary ingredients needed for skin health, still they neither compete nor can take the place of healthy foods in reality.