Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
How can remove cavities from our teeth, what should I do? Please tell me which toothpaste is better for our teeth.
She is having pain in her teeth some times as she has changed some of them 4 months back. Please advise.
My third molar (wisdom teeth) seems to be coming out and the pain is severe. The skin at the end has swollen up like a pimple and the whole jaw & ear on the right are paining severely. Due to Ganesh Nimarjan, no dentists are available. I tried gargling with lukewarm salt water with turmeric but there's no difference. Can anyone suggest me any remedies to decrease the pain or tablets? Urgent suggestions needed plz.
I am 28 years old and my scissor teeth is inclined towards inside which has made my jaws moving cross. And also I had removed my 03 teeth (chewing teeth), so creating additional pressure on my other teeths. So please suggest.
My mother suffering from teeth pain very much. So pls let me know which tablet to take to reduce the pain.
Hello Doctor, I am 24 year old man I have teeth cavity and back pain problem what should I do please tell me.
Hello, I've been super stressed lately for the past 2 months about having first been diagnosed with tonsillitis and then after antibiotics, Balanitis and Oral Thrush. Now my only symptoms are a feeling of a lump in my throat which could be related to stress because I have a small history with.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.