Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul Qadir TerryYour feedback matters!
I'm a 19 year old girl. I'm diagnosed with Fibroadenoma in my right breast. The size is 54*46 mm. I'm using homeopathy medicines since 4 months and the doctor is saying that the lump will be dissolved in another few months. For second opinion I consulted another doctor who said Surgery is the better option. Should I just wait for few more months or get the surgery done. I personally want to get rid of the lump.
My husband is 68. He is diabetic for the last 10 years. Till last 2 months back he was energetic and he had been walking a long distance daily. He had no other health problems. But now doctor, he has been suffering from fever for the last 2 months. Even now he is hospitalized. We Consulted doctors here and took ct scan of thorax and abdomen, took pet scan. Doctors said he is having cancer and spread in lymph nodes. So to get a second opinion we consulted the doctors at regional cancer center in our state. They took biopsy from liver and FNA and cytology. In that they said there is no liver cancer. But as the pet scan read a malignant lesion in the liver, the regional cancer center is asking him to repeat the biopsy. Why it is so, doctor? Some people is of opinion that biopsy may not have been from the involved part of liver and a report of that there is no cancer. Will this happen? need to repeat biopsy? please help us Dr. we are all tensed.
Can vitamin and mineral supplements prevent cancer. And will eating red and processed meat give me cancer?
My sister's age is 14. She is having something hard in her both breast. While touching there something feels hard. Is there any risk?
Ayurveda is a form of medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years and has many effective cure for some of the most complex diseases. Cancer, in this day and age, is one such complex disease and its incidence is increasing rapidly. It is always recommended to consult a Ayurveda specialist for severe cancer. Some of the common ingredients for treatment of uterine cancer through Ayurveda are mentioned here.
- Turmeric: Already a staple spice in many Indian dishes, turmeric as a herb in raw form and as a spice in powdered form, is touted the new wonder herb all across the world. It has been used as a traditional healing herb in India since ages. It has also been seen to be a very effective anti-inflammatory agent and thus it is very effective in stopping the growth of cancer cells.
- Green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant: Green tea has been known to be effective in treating multiple types of cancer, aid in weight loss and also facilitate detoxification. Regular consumption of green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant is known to fight the growth of cancer cells within the body; thus is a very effective in treating uterine cancer as well.
- Ashwagandha: This herb is not only used in Ayurveda, but has also been adopted by homeopathy as conventional medicine to make extracts. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, which means it can adapt to the requirements of the body and then make the changes to provide support to the necessary areas. It is also very good at preventing the growth of cancer cells.
- Garlic: This spice is known to be good for multiple forms of cancer as it contains allicin, which is being hailed as one of the best fighters of inflammatory diseases. It also contains other types of phytochemicals and thus helps in detoxifying the body. It is very effective in fighting cancer cells and can arrest the growth of cancer within the body.
- Ginger: Ginger is extremely effective in the treatment of many ailments, if consumed regularly in controlled amounts. It has been known to be very effective in the treatment of colon cancer. Due to its properties, it is also known to be effective in the prevention of uterine and many other forms of cancer.
1. Is Water Lumps in Breast required urgent operation? 2. How much days Rest is required? 3.Is it Big operation or normal? 4. Can it be cure through Medicine (Tablets & Capsule or any other) or Operation is must?
I can feel one small ball or flesh-like small swelling inside my wife's left breast, she is 26 yrs. Old. We have 1 yr. 3 months baby boy, who is not ready to withdraw feeding, all reports are normal too, what should be done in this case? Though there is no pain or itching effect. Local doctor said, no issue.
Due to BPH and acute urinary retention, I have bladder stones. Been checking into having PAE done to reduce the size of my prostate, but the radiologist says that I must have the stones removed before the PAE. My new urologist told me that because my prostate is so large (no urologist has told me.
I am an 60 years aged male, facing from prostate gland enlargement problem, since 2 years. What are the future developments in this regard and what is the solution?
What are the sign and symptoms of cancer? What are the preventions applied for cancer patients? Describe the answer.
(less commonly prostatosis) is inflammation of the prostate gland. Prostatitis is classified into acute, chronic, asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis, and chronic pelvic pain syndrome.
Prostatitis is diagnosed in 8 percent of all urologist visits and 1 percent of all primary care physician visits
Carrot juice: a glass of carrot juice taken separately or in combination with spinach juice (in 3: 2 ratio), twice a day is an excellent remedy for prostatitis and other prostrate diseases.
Tomato: tomato contains vital antioxidants that help fight bacterial infection. It also contains bioflavonoid lycopene, which helps decrease incidence of urination. Thus tomato is an excellent remedy for prostatitis.
Cranberries: cranberries are a rich in antioxidants and other natural compounds which are very effective in treatment of urinary tract disorders like prostatitis. Cranberries have also been found effective in prostrate cancer.
Watermelon seeds: seeds of watermelon contain certain vital unsaturated fatty acids, which helps maintain ph level in of the urinary tract and bladder which is essential for maintaining a healthy prostrate. Watermelon seeds are recommended as a natural cure for prostatitis.
Papaya: papaya is a rich source ofbioflavonoid lycopene which is very essential for maintaining good prostrate health. This makes papaya an excellent home remedy for prostatitis.
Turmeric roots: the root of turmeric plant contains curcumin, which is a powerful anto toxin and helps alleviate inflammation of prostrate. A decoction made by boiling turmeric root in watecr when taken in 100 ml dosage, twice a day is an excellent remedy for prostatitis.
Diet comprising of steamed vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains and soy are effective in treatment of prostatitis.
Drink plenty of water (at least 10 glasses a day to increase flow of urine).
Foods to be avoided:
Spicy food and condiments
Food containing excessive starch (rice, barley, cornmeal, rye, breads, oatmeal,)
All kinds of meat (red meat is a strict no)
Food containing white refined sugar (sweets, candies, pie, cake etc)
Tea, coffee and alcohol
Excess salty food.