Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abdul
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. AbdulYour feedback matters!
Hi. My wife is suffering from Cervical spondylosis. Could you please guide me the treatment and few exercises which can be beneficial in reducing pain and stiffness. Mostly she is having pain in the trapezoids and real delts. Sometimes due to pain she gets encountered with the face swelling as well. Any specialized doctor or medical advise would be highly appreciated. Thanks and Regards,
My mom is diabetic patient and she have back pain so please tell me how she get relief from her pain?
From last few days I observe that I have continue paining g my left hand. And on night it will get more and more painful to me so please tell me any good suggestion. Thanks you.
I have pain in my back. I took many medicines but it didn't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
I am aged 47 years lives in Mumbai. I have swelling on left buttocks, and pain on cervical area, and cannot stand when get up in the morning from bed, and in previous days I had cramp on my left leg calf during these period.
I am a 32 year female having a 3.5 yrs old baby boy. I have pain in my ankle for 2 months. Now I am feeling problem in walking. What to do.?
Sir good evening .sir mere kamar me 3 sal se rah rah kar dard hota rahta hai .Mujhe mere kamar me chot lagi hai maine bahoot dawa kiya fir bhi nahi sahi huaa.
I'm 35 years old, last 1 years back my both legs to much pain, I was trying so many medicine and oil massage but no relief please give me suggestion what can I do?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"