Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul MazeedYour feedback matters!
I'm 78 suffering from diabetes for the last over 40 years, hyper tension, cad & pad etc also for over 25-30 years. Had surgery done to remove non- cancerous tumour in 2006. Presently, diabetes is under control with medicines (hba1c around 6.3%) bp is also under control with regular medicines. My problem still to be addressed is neuropathy in right feet and pad problem in both legs with swelling on the feet. I am not able to walk for more than 4 - 5 minutes as feel lot of pain in the legs. I need to stop for nearly 2-3 minutes before resuming walk. Need advise for the neuropathy, swelling in feet, and pad problem in both legs please.
I have some pimples over there on my shoulders and back. There is no any pain in them but there is movement in them like size appears ,become red and sometimes disappears. I have this problem from last two years and also I didn't take any medication yet.
I'm following fresh fruit guise, exercise, banana, honey, etc to increase my size for the past 2 weeks and I got no improvement. It there any other way to increase my body size quicker?
I am 25 years old male. I have nerve pain problem exactly at the back of my knees. I had consulted many doctors. They use to write me medical courses which I had completed many times by different doctors. Also I use to take herbal and ayurvedic medicines. But none of the medicine proved successful. Now the problem have increased even more and nerve pains anywhere in the leg somtyms and nowadays my foot burns when I use it for any work and also my back starts paining when I stand more. How can I cure this disease and what is this disease called?
I have to much weight. How I can loss my weight. I try zym but there is no effect. How I am loose my weight I short time?
I wear permanent braces on my teeth before 3 months but there is no result I have seen in my teet so please tell me how many time I see the perfect result on my teeth, is this taken so much time for a perfect teeth. I am so confused please satisfied me with this.
I have fever from past one week, I feel it is a normal fever but now I am worried as it may result in dengue. What to do now? How could I make myself OK and till when it will last?
My hairs are so thin. M so tensed. So tell me what I can use for thickening of hair? Is olive oil good for my hairs?
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.