Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul-lateefYour feedback matters!
I think I have periodontal disease or gingivitis, there is an inflammation of gums and teeth, ignored it often when also bleeding after brushing, is surgical method required to cure this disease, I had been suffering from last 8 years, what should I do?
Hi, gums around my right lower wisdom teeth has swollen up since 2 3 days and its paining .even my right cheek is swelled .m gaggling with warm salt water with Colgate mouthwash but neither swollen not pain is lessening please suggest some quick remedies.
Mere frnt ke teeth ke niche ki jo skin hoti h wo normal se thodi niche h sirf 2 daat ki waha pain bi ho raha h. What to do?
My front teeth are little bit outer or furthest from the centre. I'm 37, Can these frontal teeth be shifted to the actual position/centre. If it is possible than what kind of treatment required & what will be the fee.
I have developed gingivitis which is the beginning level. My front lower (4 teeth) are not aligned. Is braces the solution to do away with gingivitis? Moreover, if I go for braces it will even become difficult to clean teeth ending up with more deposition of tartar. What to do?
My kid is of 3 years last week enjoyed his BD party, now his new pair of teeth coming out as his gums got swollen n pain n bit feverish how can I rely on home remedies. Since a day on n off pain having less food.
My teeth is so yellow and big gap between front two teeth it's looks vry ugly how to become my teeth beautiful.
Can I use colgate painout. Because my teeth pains a lot. And I have lost my 3 teeth. Do not know which paste is god for us suggest me. Pls tell me how can I get instant relief from pain. Becau my exams are coming and I am having prblm.
Some spots on my tongue and more yellow layer in morning seen. What deficiency responsible for this symptoms?
I am a 36 yrs and having dental problem, I have a heavy pain from last 3 weeks I had consulted to dentist but no result please give me the suggestion.
I had 2 wisdom teeth extracted last wednesday. There was a RC done on 2 teeth with caps fitted. The pain is unbearable for last 1 week. Also, I feel a bone from the extracted tooth base piercing my cheek like a pin. Please let me know if this is normal.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.