Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Abdul Azeez Sayed

General Physician, Hyderabad

50 at clinic
Dr. Abdul Azeez Sayed General Physician, Hyderabad
50 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Abdul Azeez Sayed
Dr. Abdul Azeez Sayed is a renowned General Physician in Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad. You can consult Dr. Abdul Azeez Sayed at Raheem Hospital in Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad. Book an appointment online with Dr. Abdul Azeez Sayed on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Raheem Hospital

Ibrahimpatnam,Main Road, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
50 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Abdul Azeez Sayed

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am suffering from stammering problem. How can it can be cured sometimes I do not stammer but sometimes I do, so can you please help me out of this problem. Thank you.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, You are advised to join the speech therapy classes. Repeat those words on which you stammer , means words which are not clear and don't hesitate after some time if you practice well then your speech will become better.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 year old. My problem is I am not feeling any taste of food when I am eating. If I ate chilli powder, my entire mouth will be suffered alot. I want to what is this disease called? and also what I have to do to cure this?

BDS, Certified Implantologist
Dentist, Jamnagar
U have may be stomatitis, its occur due to iron or any vitamin deficiency, so you have to rull out for that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 year old guy always feel heaviness on head when I start to think or to concentrate on work, it goes after a while?

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi Take ½ glass of carrot juice + Add ½ glass of spinach juice + Mix well + Drink this juice 1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep. Take pranacharya no tens capsule 1_1 twice a day. Take shirshooladi vajra ras twice a day with honey. Avoid tea and coffee.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pls suggest me medicine for diabetes age 34 fasting 150 to 170 and pp 250 to 270.

CCMTD, CCEBDM, C.Diabetology, American Diabetes Association, DOMS, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Mumbai
There are many latest medicines are available for diabetes management. Everyone needs different treatment for diabetes as per their medical history. Everyone needs different treatment for diabetes. You need to provide detail information in order to help you further.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old. I have fewer like sickness anytime and many a time. Vitamins and medicine cannot help me even after so many prescription by doc. Due to which o am so thin and weak. What should I do.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Gaining weight is a slow process which requires patience and dedication! It not only depends upon the amount of food you consume daily, but also about eating Sensibly, depends upon your genes, your body's proper metabolism, assimilation and absorption, the levels of stress/ tension in your life, and any underlying medical condition you have! The food what and how you eat, makes the difference! For increasing your weight, concentrate on the below points ( if you don’t have any medical condition) which helps in gaining weight in a right way without harming your body. - Consume more healthy fats. Foods containing healthy fats are full of nutrients and also high in calories, making them a great option for weight gain. Foods containing plant fats should be your first option - this includes items such as nuts, seeds, peanut butter, avocados and olive oil. Foods containing healthy animals fats include lean meats and full fat dairy products - although if you have high cholesterol, you should probably stick to low-fat options. -Eat more protein. Good sources of protein include lean meat, fish and poultry, in addition to eggs, whole grains, dairy products and legumes. -Drink more calories. Try drinking a large glass of orange juice in the mornings (along with your normal breakfast). Drink a glass or two of full-cream milk throughout the day. -Have 6 small and frequent meals in a day. -Gain muscle mass. It's a good idea to continue to exercise while you attempt to gain weight the healthy way. Strength training includes working with weights and performing exercises such as squats, deadlifts, bench presses, bicep curls, crunches, chin-ups and leg curls. Just keep in mind that the more you exercise, the more calories you will need to consume to replace those you lost while working out. -Quit smoking. As it suppresses the appetite. -Stay healthy. The most important thing through the entire weight gain process is to stay healthy - eating a balanced diet and continuing to exercise throughout. -Take enough of rest and sleep for rejuvenation of the cells and tissues. -Think Positive which will help you in achieving your target of gaining weight. -Avoid taking unnecessary stress/ tension. Medication: Take Schwabe’s Alfaalfa Tonic and Five Phos., both thrice daily ½ an hour before meals for 3months. Revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello respected doctors. My question is what to do if frenulum broke during sex. And should we do sex with broken frenulum or not?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- A torn frenulum can heal on its own without seeking medical attention; the best thing to do is to avoid sexual intercourse until the skin heals. After the frenulum is healed, it is advisable to use lubricants during intercourse to avoid the recurrence of the problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 24 years old male. I am often affected by Indigestion and acidity in last six months. And my weight also increased abnormally. Please give some suggestion for control my weight and Indigestion and acidity. Thanks in advance.

Fue Hair Transplantation, Advanced Aesthetics, RPSLH, SHS, MBBS
Cosmetic Physician, Hyderabad
You might be having some gastro intestinal related issue. So needs to be investigated. Because of acidity you are eating more and hence the weight gain.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Facing erectile problems. Need to consult which medicine I should take to cure ED, also what tests can be done to check exact problem to cure ED permanently.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Do perineal exercises daily Take Cap gokhshur by Himalaya 2 2 Cap ashwagandha by Himalaya 2 2 All for 3 to 6 mths minimum for permanent effects Reconsult after 45 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 44 years old. My weight is 110 and I am suffering with diabetes. How can control it.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
Please decrease your weight. You can take guide line from me on line. Diabetes can be easily controlled by life style modification.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am suffering headache since from long time it totally uncomfortable my self why it is not reduced & what to do.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take crocin pain relief one sos. get your BP checked, get your eye sight checked. take rest and good sleep. take healthy diet. it could be migraine. take stemetil one tab sos.avoid pain killer.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please help me any one. My life is fully damaged. Actually my problem is sex my girl friend but the problem is only doing 10 seconds it will fully comes out. Totally my life is over. And also if I am watching porn videos without doing masturbation it will fully leaked out. Final point Is, if suppose message to my girl friend it will be leaked small .weekly 2 times night falling .please help me doctors. My life is over. I am from tamilNadu my age is 21. If I doing masturbation next day my face was fully pimples.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
That means you suffer from premature ejaculation. Masturbation doesn't cause pimples. Pimples are due to harmonal change .nightfall 2 times weekly will lead to many problems .homoepathic treatment cures pimples and help to get rid of premature ejaculation, nightfall permanently without side effects.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am having self ejection (sex) habit from my teen age, now I had controlled it but still I can not stop it, while having sex with my wife I am cumming first and getting tired, what I have to do to stop this and I got married 3 years but still no child please do not post this publicly.

General Physician, Cuttack
You are having premature ejaculation. It may be due to 1. Anxiety, depression 2. Fatigue, stress 3. Relationship issues, performance anxiety, 4. Consumption of alcohol, tobacco etc 5you can take the following measures a) avoid stress, anxiety, depression b) avoid alcohol and tobacco consumption c) go for regular exercise d) lead a healthy living style e) practice relaxation technique by deep breathing exercise (take deep full breath for 5 seconds, hold it for 3 seconds, exhale slowly for 5 seconds). Do it for 5 minutes without breaking the rhythm. It controls arousals and tension that lead to early ejaculation. F) use condom to reduce sensation g) take foods to increase testosterone like eggs /asparagus/dark chocolate/carrots/oats/ashwagandha/avocado/blue berries/ banana/walnut/cereals/onion/garlic/almonds/bean/ mushroom h) consult sex therapist/sexologist for advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. My for skin of penis is attached and when my penis is in erect position it is very hard to push for skin back. And after doing sex it causes pain in penis. please advice?

Dear lybrate user, you are suffering from a clinical condition called phimosis. The most conventional mode of treatment to get rid of phimosis is circumcision surgery. It is a minor surgery & you will be able to continue your daily activities within 10 days of that surgery. However, if you are unwilling to undergo surgery then I could offer you a home therapy to get rid of your problem. Follow the process as described below:- 1) buy any local anaesthetic gel (e. G. Lidocaine, lignocaine, xylocaine) from local allopathic retail shop. 2) apply a little amount of that anaesthetic gel at the lower part of the penis where the foreskin is attached. 3) after application of the gel, try to retract your foreskin backwards as far as possible. 4) due to the anaeathetic property of the gel you will be able to retract the foreskin to slight extent more backwards than you can do in normal condition. 5) you will feel pain at a certain point of retraction. Release the foreskin as soon as you feel pain. 6) again repeat the same process. Do it continuously for 30 minutes daily. Follow the aforesaid process for at least one month. After one month if you feel that your foreskin has not become loose then you should surely go for surgery.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had edicted with masturbation. please tell the solution. How can I come out from that Weight ; 62 Height:-5.1 Eating: rice, daal, chapathi n any type of curry (carrot, bringal, any green vegetables)

General Physician, Chennai
Try doing exercises, and involve in other activities divert your mind you will get over it within a few weeks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I'm newly married we tried to do sex but the girls vagina was too tight and not able to enter inside. I searched in net they said use come lubricant what kind of lubricant to be used can you suggest any please.

MD, MBBS, Advanced Infertility
Gynaecologist, Jalandhar
There is lubic gel available but more than that take the stress off that there is something wrong. Its natural to happen in first timers and just relax each other before the act and take your time.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have malaria fever from 5 days which medicine taken by the recovered my health please.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, Lybrate user, I being a homoeopath can suggest you some homoeopathic recourse for your ailment. Tk, homoeopathic medicine.@ China 200-5 drops, thrice. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. Your diet be regular, easily digestible on time. Avoid, junk food, alcohol, nicotine. Tk care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 33 years. I and my wife are in good sexual life. But sometime I wish to have sex with other partner. A few are about to do sex with me. Till now I haven't done with other than my wife. But I don't know why an interest comes in my mind to have sex with multiple partners. I mean 2-3 partners at a time. Even though my wife does satisfy, I don't.due to the above reason. Tell me what to do? Is this a kind of mental distraction or normal ? How can I control over such thinking ? Or suggest some solutions on effective fantasy like or should I go for a multiple sex partner ?

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
Absolutely ill-advised. Your mind often proposes a better experience and certainly it appeals to the libido to entertain such fantasies but it is rampant with trouble and dangers. Since you are already satiated with your wife, you should not indulge i such fantasies because it can lead to impulsive behavior. This can ruin your marriage and this desire may become addictive and you may not be able to stop it later on. The danger of infection itself is worrisome. But why would you want to spoil a good relationship to pander to your erotic fantasies? Just drop the idea and get on with improving your relationship and giving your wife a great time in life for being able to so satisfy your needs so well. Otherwise, you are tampering with your own peace and settled life to ruin it for good.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Please helpe me muje 30 days se khasi hai pr maine bhoot sare dabai li hai pr koy aaram nhi hai.

Certified Diabetes Educator, Registered Dietitian (RD), PGDD, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), General Physician
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Firstly there's no lifelong cure for the common cold. Antibiotics are only effective against infections of throat and are of no use against cold viruses. Over-the-counter (otc) cold preparations won't cure a common cold or make it go away any sooner, and most have side effects. A saltwater gargle 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2tsp turmeric dissolved in a glass of warm water can temporarily relieve a sore or scratchy throat. To help relieve nasal congestion, try saline (pure salt water) nasal drops. If you have a throat infection, or a viral cold then I will prescribe appropriate meds based on your detailed assessment. Being also a general physician and registered dietitian, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary guidelines and home remedies carefully personalized for each individual patient.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m 26 yrs old male. Health is good, I have clear phlegm in my throat from 6 month. It is not yellow. Now I smoke occasionally. Before 3 months I have quited spit tobbaco.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Gurgaon
You need to stop smoking immediately. Do you have acidity as well. It could be allergy or gerd. Treatment will depend upon your nasal symptoms, history of acidity, associated cough. Also tell your life style. I think proper diagnosis can cure your symptoms.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 year old. Sometimes I have pain in left chest. It is just for a while. Also it pain near breastbone. Also pain in back side. I feel very fear of that. When I bring ecg it is normal. I can't understand why this happen? I also done cholesterol test which is normal. Cpkmb test is also normal. I have done X ray of chest which is also normal. Tingling in food carrying track. Before 15 days ago I have done 2D echo which is also normal. When it pains I feel very fear of that. The pain is from inner side. I can't understand why it's pain. Please give me the proper solution.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Bangalore
Usually, the supra scapular (shoulder blade) area gets tendonitis or muscular pain due to exertion. This can cause pain in respective chest area too. Avoid exertion like push-up etc. Apply oil massage. Drink 2.5 litres liquid or water daily minimum. Proper postural correction while sitting/ sleeping may also required. Eat timely and avoid acidity food.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed