Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Aavula MuralidharYour feedback matters!
Hi I am aged 41 years woman having allergic nasal discharge especially during rainy days. Sometimes it may cause for asthma followed by itching on body and irritated cough. How can I control it?
My tummy has pain since 2 months. I consulted to one of our doctor and after checked up she suggested to took some pain killer, Vitamin medicine. I took medicines regularly but my conditions would not be changed. I further consulted him but he gave prescription but his medicines not working. Please tell me the procedures to overcome my conditions as well. What can I do doctor?
Hi, I have fatty liver and I have undergone LFT also and my GGPT is at 83 mark kindly suggest what to do? I have sever indigestion problem also.
He has a small size of penis and he wants to grow his penis long if any treatment or any exercises can be done to solve his problem please help.
I am suffering from chronic ring worm infection near my private parts. I had tried ring cutter and other ointments giving short term relief. Some time it subsides and after a gap again erupts with itching. I am having black patches due to this infection. I am specially worried about the black patches, what should I do now? I have also tried one kit for one month course along with my spouse but this also failed to cure permanently.
My dad is having cervical decompression due to which he is having neurogenic bladder, severe constipation and catheter hard pain and many problems. Due to all this, he is now in depression. He tried to commit suicide. And now whole day, he is having pain of catheter and he is saying us about pain and talking of suicide. Whole day he says us to kill him. Neurosurgeon said operate for decompression is also important. Treatment for depression is going on-2 antidepressants (escitalopram and clonazepam $& venlor-xr) and one sleep medicine. What to do. Depression is not going. He is not talking about operate. He only talk about suicide. Age is 52. What to do? Your answer is important to us. Please explain.
Hi I am a married guy and my age is 30 My issue here is I am not getting erection easily and even if I get erection it's not last long and I find very difficult while having sex with my wife. But at that time I used to jerk with my hand and then when I get that strong erection I insert the penis. I feel very depressed at this time and I am getting very stressed. I tried even going to massage centres but still I am not getting erection easily when a girl touches me in private parts. It's taking time. But I get aroused. And the main thing is if I try to use condoms it's very difficult to get the hardness. I am currently using asparagus powder after searching on google for natural medicine which helps lot in sex. Please help me on this. Is it advisable to use that asparagus powder. Will it be helpful. I do masturbate atleas 5 times in a week. Is this causing trouble anyways?
I am suffering from chronic constipation with hypertension and parkinson's. What is cure. Am 64 years old.
Which is the best medicine for chicken pox or it is better not to take any medicine for chicken pox?
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled occurrence of an ejaculation at the beginning or early stages of sexual activity. There are many causes of this condition including stress, anxiety with a new partner, guilt, depression as well as medical reasons like hormonal imbalances and as a side effect of certain kinds of medication. The main symptom is an ejaculation that happens with minimal sexual excitement or stimulation.
It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments.
So, how can one deal with premature ejaculation? Here are a few tips :
- Relaxation Techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Avoiding Substance Abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Therapy: The patient can also seek psychological therapy and counselling so as to unravel any deep rooted psychological cause or trauma that may be keeping him from enjoying sex in an uninhibited manner. It is possible to understand the connection between childhood trauma, guilt, depression, anxiety, and stress if a person takes help from a professional practitioner who will also recommend some form of cognitive behavioural therapy to deal with the issue and overcome the problem and feelings that are hindering a normal sex life.
- Medical Intervention: A doctor can help in examining the presence of any infection or side effects of any intense or long term medication with the help of a physical examination and even lab tests that can study the urine and blood samples. Accordingly, a suitable path of medicinal therapy can be followed, if required.
- Sexual Positions: One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation. A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.
Many times, premature ejaculation goes away with the passage of time. But a chronic and debilitating problem must be reported to a doctor for better treatment.