Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. aarti
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. aartiYour feedback matters!
Brushing your teeth is one major way to prevent cavities and keep those pearly whites looking beautiful. But if you’re making one of these common toothbrushing mistakes, your teeth might not be getting all the care they need.
1. Flossing after brushing: Everyone should floss at least once per day. But if you’re flossing before you brush, you’re leaving stuff behind that could cause cavities. Even though flossing removes food and plaque that’s stuck between the teeth, it still might be hanging around in your mouth. Following two minutes of brushing with a good floss is the solution for a truly clean smile.
2. Brushing in straight lines: Brushing in straight lines is great for some parts of your teeth, but not all. For the outer surfaces of your teeth, you should be brushing in circles in order to get the best scrub possible. For the inner surfaces of your teeth, brush in up and down motions. Finally, for the tops of your big back teeth, straight lines are the way to go.
3. Not brushing long enough: You should brush at least two times per day, but after every meal is best. And each time you brush, you should do it for two to three minutes.
4. Using an old brush: Toothbrushes need to be replaced about every 3 months. If the bristles of a toothbrush are bent, then it’s past time for a new brush. Why does it matter? Bent bristles just can’t clean the teeth as well as straight bristles. It’s as simple as that.
5. Using the wrong toothpaste: First things first, make sure you’re using a fluoride toothpaste. It strengthens the teeth and prevents cavities. Second, if you’re buying toothpaste for kids, get something fruity-flavored. Kids usually don’t like minty flavors, and might put up a fight if you ask them to brush with a toothpaste they think tastes yucky. Finally, if you have sensitive teeth, get a toothpaste with potassium nitrate. It’s proven to help with tooth sensitivity, and can make it easier to eat hot or cold foods.
If you’re guilty of one or more of these toothbrushing mistakes, you’re not alone. The good news is that now you know how to brush like a pro, and that’s going to go a long way in helping you have a healthier, happier smil
May I know that approx cost and time for treatment for osmf if it is in 1st stage and can open mouth till straight 3finger.
I have too much pain in my teeth because of a teeth is coming out from gum. And my gum get shallowed.
I have uneven teeth andi want to make it even, so please give the solution how can I fix this problem and how much will it cost?
Hi. I'm suffering from wisdom teeth pain form last 5 days. I took some tablets but no use. It is so painful. It seems infected at wisdom teeth. It is 3rd time to me. Is it mandatory to remove the teeth or any other alternative is there. please help me. Thank you.
I am 27 years old male. From last 6 months their are ulcers on my tongue. And its automatically cure after someday and again its arise. This problem I am facing from last 6 months. please suggest which department or doctor I have to consult.
I’m Dr Prashant Chaudhury. I’m managing Sparkle Dental Clinic. It’s a family dentistry. We provide all the facilities at one place in the Sparkle Dental Clinic. So today we will be talking about dental implants.
Dental implants are used for the replacement of your missing tooth. Basically, a dental implant is a type of titanium screw that is used to place in the jaw bone which helps to integrate with the bone and over it, a crown is placed. So it is the best replacement for your missing tooth without disturbing your surrounding teeth surfaces and your surrounding teeth support is not needed for the implant placement like conventional methods of the breach and the removal dentures. The main concern over the dental implants is the time duration of the treatment. Usually, this is over 3-8 months time duration required for placement of a permanent capping in the implant. For this time duration period, there have been various researches.
Dr eye Dental in Germany has come up with the basal implants so that we can place immediate implants at the time of retraction as well as we can put the permanent tooth capping over the implants within 3 days. Seeing the major advantage of basal implants, it is less time consuming as well as the patients don’t have to go for the extensive surgeries. We can place basal implants in a very low bone conditions. Extensive surgery like bone rafting, sinus lift to increase the bone first and then place the conventional implants doesn’t require, so patients doesn’t has to go for multiple surgeries to place the implant only one surgery placement of implant. Third day the patient will get his own permanent teeth reducing the cost of the treatment reducing the time of the treatment and the implants carry a lifetime warranty for the basal implantology.
So, if you have more concerns of basal implant logy or conventional implants you can join me at lybrate, you can text me, call me or book an appointment for at Sparkle Dental Clinic at lybrate