Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. AarthiYour feedback matters!
I have nose allergy. In night my nose is choked. I can't breathe properly. And I have fever from two days. I take medicine from doctor but problem is same. Please recommend medicine and also allergy in throat.
I had throat pain last 3 days, can not swallow the saliva and can not speak .What is the reason for that trouble ?How can I prevent from this problem?
How to prevent snoring? He is obese, started walking regularly in morning but no change in snoring. Left fried food no results. What to do now?
I am suffering from choke and tonsil pain throat as yesterday night I had a ice cream n beer. Even I can not speak and eat something please prefer me some medicine to recover fast.
Hello doctors. My question is, if a person's one nostril is close from long time and if one nostril is open then from what kind of problems he might be suffering.
I have sinus problem. Post nasal drip. Soar throat for more then a month. Neck Ct scan normal. I sweat more on my shoulders and back intermittently. Today I noticed 2 bumps on my lower back head. Please advise.
My nose is totally dry and when I try to clear it my nose starts bleeding and I am suffering from these disease from past 3 months and when I try spray water some kind itching generate for a moment.
Do you have any treatment for husky sounds on ears. I'm suffering a lot about this. Please suggest me something.
I have pain in my ears and my jaw. Many tyms I hear a voice from my jaw as if something is broken. I even get sneezing frequently. Is it sinus? Even my teeth becomes numb sometimes.
Hello Doctor, My age is 32. I was having BP problem 2 months before when I was admitted for typhoid From then I am taking tablet cardace am 5. Earlier I never had Bp issue. I also have minor cervical spondylitis. I am planning to buy Bp monitor of Omron so that I can have a check of bp at home. I am doing some yoga to reduce Bp. Sometimes when I travel out in hot son I feel dizzy and feel like sitting down but I don't understand that my bp is high or low .What are the symptoms of high bp. When I am fine I feel my bp is also good and when I fall sick it rises. Is taking tablet cardace am 5 safe. Is having bp monitor at home good for me and can I take tablet only when I see bp is rising. Please help.
Hi, I am 33 years male and height 6' and weight 114 kg. I have bp little in the higher side. I am going for daily walk and yoga. From the past one week I am feeling dizziness and my legs are having some peculiar sensation like sense less. Kindly advise.
I am suffering from upper respiratory tract infection since 2010. Many foods an environment create mucus in throat and nose. How to get rid of this? how to improve inner membrane?
I am 29 years old, got a distracted listening problem with pus from both the ears. I already had a cochlear bone implant on left ear to reduce the pus and improve in listening. But the problem is same as before. Please suggest. I do not wish to prefer any operation at this busy schedules and responsibility.
Suggest me some ear drop so that I can clear my ear as it is difficult for me to hear anything clearly just because I found so many waste things in my ear though I use to clean it regularly. Thanks.
I am 45 years old. I m suffering from sleep apnea for last two years. I also have DNS in my nose and snoring problems too. Kindly advise me what to do.
Hello I am 30 year women and I suffer red vertigo problem last 3 year doctor have done many test but not actual problem found now I ate signoflam or stemetil but no relief for giddiness what will I do?
Hearing is an essential process in everyone's life. Be it your social life or professional activities, hearing influences every aspect of your life. You can thus, never ignore the health of your ears to enjoy a healthy life. But there are several hindrances to obstruct effective hearing. One of the problems is the accumulation of a natural substance called cerumen produced by the glands present in the ear canal. The accumulated cerumen is medically referred to as Earwax. Over production of cerumen is mainly triggered by the deficiency of Omega-3 fatty acids, zinc and magnesium.
The basic function of the wax is to protect the ear canal from invasion by foreign particles like bacteria and dust particles. This is necessary for the smooth functioning of the ear and its protection from invaders. However, it becomes an irritating problem when the earwax is produced in excess. The problem aggravates when the ear canal is blocked due to accumulation of earwax. In such cases, we use certain objects such as bobby pins, Q-tips or cotton swabs to clean the accumulated earwax from the ear canal. What we do not realise is that pricking the wax using these objects can sometime cause significant damage to the ear. These objects push the wax deep inside the canal, leading to blockage.
The most common symptoms of excessive earwax are as follows:
- Developing a fullness feeling in the ears
- Loss of hearing on temporary basis
- Noises inside the ear
Here are the preventive measures to remove ear wax blockage:
- In order to prevent blockage of ear wax, try keeping it moist by frequently running water into your ear while taking a bath. This will prevent the ear wax from getting dried up so that it doesn’t get blocked in the ear canal. Make sure, you drain the water from the ear after running it for some time.
- Don’t use any pointed objects inside the ears as it can cause ear infection while pushing the wax deeper.
- Avoid inserting cotton swabs or ear buds into the ear canal. You can use them to remove exposed ear wax at the ear opening, but don’t push them deep inside the ear canal. It can push the excess ear wax inside the ear canal, thereby resulting in to an impact.
- Don’t use candle ear wax remover. Ear candles are another method to remove ear wax, but it can be really dangerous as you need to hold the lighted candle very close to your ear. It can even burn your ear.
- Don’t use cold water or a strong jet to drain out the excess ear wax. Strong jet can lead to the damage of the ear drum while cold water may result into dizziness.
- Avoid using any other method to remove ear wax at home, such as suction.
- Don’t use any type of acidic liquid in order to soften the ear wax.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are good for mitigating the problem of ear wax. So, include walnuts, avocados, salmon, albacore and ground flax seed in your diet.
- Consult a doctor if the problem persists even after using home remedies.