Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aarathi Reddy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aarathi ReddyYour feedback matters!
Had unprotected sex on ovulation day (predicted by mobile app). Regular cycle of 28 days. He did not cum inside. Had unwanted 72 and after 8 days, I had light brown to brown discharge for a day and then again normal white discharge. Im afraid as it could have been implantation discharge so took pregnancy test today (a day before my period), came negative. Im having very faint cramps but no period. Can I be pregnant? What are the medicines to get period after unwanted 72?
I just gave birth and passed away my 7 months premature baby 20 days ago. I wants to get pregnant again as soon as possible. Give me a suggestion please is it ok or not.
Hi My last period date was 13th September And our sex date were 19th and 21th but after 4 days I failed breast pain, morning sickness, and some other symptoms also. But. I test pregnancy through test kit result is negative .and Yesterday that mean 28th Sept again exists period .it happens first time that within 15 days again period. So now my question are 1) what's the cause of period within 15 days? 2) please tell me is it a sign of negative pregnancy result or miscarriage?
There are many benefits to eating omega-3 rich foods, including a healthier brain and heart and a lowered rate of anxiety,etc.
Benefits of eating omega-3 rich food sources:
- Omega-3 fatty acids may help prevent cardiovascular problems.Omega-3 have long been linked to better heart health.
- Omega-3 Can Fight Depression and Anxiety.
- An omega-3 fatty acid called DHA is a major structural component of the retina of the eye. It may help prevent macular degeneration,which can cause vision impairment and blindness.
- Getting enough omega-3 during pregnancy and early life is crucial for the development of the child.Deficiency is linked to low intelligence, poor eyesight and an increased risk of several health problems.
- Omega-3s can reduce chronic inflammation, which can contribute to heart disease, cancer and various other diseases.
- Omega-3 fatty acids can help fight several autoimmune diseases, including type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis,Crohn's disease and psoriasis.
- Omega-3 intake has been associated with a lower risk of asthma in both children and young adults.
- Omega-3 can improve bone strength and joint health. This may lead to a reduced risk of osteoporosis and arthritis.
- Including Omega-3 food in diet helps to improve the length and quality of sleep.
- Omega-3 can help keep skin cells healthy, preventing premature aging and more. They may also help protect the skin from sun damage,etc.
She is 22 years old. Her menstrual date is 9 of jan it took 5 days to get over. Then she had intercourse with my girlfriend on 26 jan it was protected but now. She got period on 11 feb. She used to have heavy bleeding but this bleeding is very low and clots are more. She is very tensed please help me out.Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I m 25 year old married my periods date is 27 means today and me and my husband just plan for baby on date 20 to 24 but my periods start today I want a reason why its a wrong day or I have some prob please clear me getting tense and please guide me to plan a baby in right time.
1. : It is rich in iron and also contains vitamins. This fruit help to combat increasing platelet reduction with regular consumption & vitamins keep your energy levels steady.
2. : It it has high calcium which helps to regenerate the platelet. Calcium content with vitamin K and milk protein “Fibrinogen” increases the Platelet count and improves the blood;s ability to form the clot. Calcium Deficiency can lead to your body much longer time in forming clot .
3. : Folate or B9 is essential for healthy cell division in the body. Sever deficiency of folate in body can result reduction in Blood Platelet. Daily intake of Folate is 400 mg is required. When platelet count is low it’s consumption increases the platelet count. Food rich in Folate are Asparagus, Orange juice,Spinach and fortified cereals.
4. : Lean proteins food are excellent source of Zinc and Vitamin 12 which are essential to reverse the effects of thombocytopenia. In case of reduced platelet count take food like soyabean, spinach (Palak), blackbeans, cow’s milk, white of egg, Oatmeal, Fish and white meat chicken.
5.: Extract of leaf of papaya is excellent for overall blood production and increases the platelet count (Prepare extract of leaves by boiling leaves in medium heat for 15 minutes with water and wait till the water simms down to half ). Take leaf extract 2tsf twice daily.
6. : These oils strengthen the Immune system many autoimmune disorders are cause of thrombocytopenia or low platelet count. These oils reduce the inflammation of in the body and improve the blood circulation throughout the body.
7. : Vitamin A is essential for healthy platelet production, it also plays role in formation of Protein in body which helps in the process of cell division and growth. Carrot, Pumpkin, Kale and Sweet Potatoes (Sakarkandi).
8. from Wheat grass: Wheat grass juice contains 70% of chlorophyll (The Plant Haemoglobin) have strong effect in overall blood production and increases the platelet count. Take ½ cup per day.
9. : Vitamin K keeps cell growth at optimum level in the body. Life of platelets is only 10 days which is to be compensated continually to maintain te lost amount in the body, hence high calorie food for ideal production of blood platelets and vitamin K is one of the ingredient available in Eggs, Green leafy vegetables, Kale, Frozen Spinach, Mustard Greens Broccoli & Liver.
10. : To combat Thrombocytopenia in patients an vital anti inflammatory diet is recommended by Platelet Disorder Association which help in optimum blood production e.g. Whole grains, vegetables and organic beans is recommended while animal protein is to be avoided except Fish Yogurt & cheese.