Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aarathi ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old. My partner touched his penis on my vagina for sometime without any penetration .We dint have sex. My periods are 14 days late now. I tested wth home pregnancy kit after 7 days and 14 days of missed period. It came negative. I do get menstrual light cramps but not getting periods. I have no other pregnant symptom also. How can I get the periods? And this confirms that I am not pregnant?
Hi I am 33 years old kon sa din sex karna chaiye jis se pregnant hone ka chance jaida hota hai doctor ovulation date kitna din ka time hota hai.
I am 29 Year old my last period date was 13 Nov I missed my period as we tried for child but at 18 Dec I got some blood clots and bleeding but it's not like regular period I consult to doctor she suggested hcg level test at that time my hcg level was 175 then doc prescribed me to take sustain 200 tablet and again give blood sample for hcg level test after 48 hrs I took 2 tablet sustain 200.
For most people, a prolonged sexual act is one of the most pleasurable acts. However, though not might admit it, there could be multiple reasons due to which this might not be possible. In males especially, premature ejaculation is very common, which does not allow for a prolonged sexual experience. There are multiple causes for this, some physiological and some psychological.
Given the private nature of the topic, many would not admit to the issue in the first place. Even with the couple, many would be reluctant to discuss it. For many men, close friends might often be the only one who knows about it. Someone else who has had similar problems might suggest a solution. The Internet, given the privacy it offers, could be another forum for discussion and seeking solutions. So what happens is they end up trying solutions from either of these two sources. However, what is important to understand is that each person’s body is built and wired very differently. What worked for a friend or for another person in some other part of the world might not work for you too.
The first point of coping begins with acknowledging the problem. When the ejaculation happens soon after the penetration, well before the partner is satisfied, it is known as premature ejaculation. In some cases, there might not even be adequate stimulation. While it is a matter of self-esteem for the male, for the female it is often an unsatisfactory experience. Knowing some of the possible causes helps understand the problem and then work towards a solution. Some of the most common physiologic and psychologic causes are listed below.
• Performance anxiety: In many cases, especially when with a new partner, premature ejaculation is very common. However, gradually, with familiarity, this improves.
• The prolonged duration between sex episodes: If the person has not engaged in sex for quite a while, there are chances of premature ejaculation.
• Guilt: Past sexual experiences could lead to guilt, which also can cause premature ejaculation.
• Hormonal: Hormonal imbalances also can lead to an inability to sustain and/or maintain an erection.
Most men experience some degree of PE in their early years when they start off their sex lives, but this gradually improves with age, as they learn to control.
Coping with it begins with one round of diagnosis. If there is no serious underlying cause, then simple measures like relaxation techniques and quitting smoking can be used to control ejaculation.
Talking to the partner and easing out stress during the act also can go a long way.
If these do not help, seek counselling or behavioural therapy. You can definitely manage better performance with support of the partner and the counsellor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Drinking green tea may do more than just quench your thirst. It may also improve health:
Aids weight loss; the university of Maryland says that green tea can aid in weight loss and maintenance and
Regulate blood pressure: it helps to lower total and LDL cholesterol levels.
The body is in a constant state of metabolism, which produces toxins or waste substances that need to be removed. Not removing them can affect the efficiency of the whole body system and result in various diseases.
Ayurveda believes that an individual’s well-being and overall health are the results of balance maintained between the three body fluids (pitta, Vata, and Kapha). Regular detoxification helps in restoring balance and thereby preventing diseases.
Read on to know some of the most effective detox methods from Ayurveda.
- Fasting: One of the best ways to clear the body of accumulated toxins is fasting. Fasting for shorter periods at regular intervals (like a chosen day of the week every week) is preferred. The overall benefits are reduced gas, fresher breath, mental clarity, overall well-being, and detoxification. You can choose to fast with only fruits, only water, only light foods, or complete fast depending on your body.
- Panchakarma massage: There are structured massage programs using essential oils and last for 4 days. There is a simple dietary regimen to be followed which washes the digestive system thoroughly and flushes out toxins through the colon.
- Detox programs: Ayurveda has detox programs of varying periods from daily to 4 days to 45 days. The salient features of these detox programs would be the same. There is a reference to ama which is the undigested residue from food that is present in the colon. During any of the detox program, the objective is to remove the ama, which is believed to be the causative factor for all digestive diseases.
- Eat at the same time every day, with complete attention on the food
- Do not fast or skip meals
- Eat only if you are hungry, after the previous meal has completely digested
- Do not eat to your full capacity
- When at your table, give 2 minutes before eating and 2 minutes after finishing the meal
- The lunch should be the main meal, with lighter meals at breakfast and dinner
- Eat warm, fresh, light vegetarian foods like roti, daal, whole grains, and vegetables.
- Sleep well, as your body requires more sleep during this process
- Hydrate yourself with warm water and/or teas to help flush out toxins
- Develop a regular light exercise regimen, which will improve digestion and eliminate wastes
- Try massage like Abhyanga followed by a warm shower
With these simple steps, see yourself detoxed and healthy with renewed vitality and energy. These are preferred to be done at the change of season to a colder one so that the body is rid of the toxins and fresh to take on the season. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have abnormal vaginal white discharge since past weeks other symptom is itching and dry skin. She has started using anti fungal powder. Kindly suggest appropriate treatment.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for cancer
Periods me jo girls k pain hota h pet me or kamar me kya ye natural h. Kuch bataye please kya pain kam ho sakta h koi food lene se ya koi natural tareeka ho jis se koi side effects na ho.
Ayurveda states that all our bodily and mental energies are divided into three major doshas, the Vata dosha, pitta dosha and kapha dosha. The kapha dosha is derived from Earth and Water elements and is the energy required for building as well as lubricating the body to provide the body with a physical form and also provide smooth organ functioning. So, basically, the kapha dosha glues and lubricates the body into one. Kapha has qualities that include cold, moist, heavy, sticky, soft, dull, and static. A kapha person usually shows physical and mental qualities that have the reflections of these qualities.
Where exactly does kapha exist and what does it do?
Kapha is mainly located in areas such as the chest, lungs, throat, lymph, head, connective tissue, fatty tissue, tendons, and ligaments.
- Physiologically- The kapha dosha helps in moistening the food, lubricating the joints, giving bulk to the tissues, storing energy and relating to cooling bodily fluids like lymph, water and mucous.
- Psychologically: The kapha dosha helps in aspects of love, patience, greed, forgiveness and attachment.
Individuals with an imbalance in the kapha dosha may exhibit bodily disorders like sinus, cough and cold, obesity, congestion and anything related to mucous. Mentally, the kapha imbalance may lead to lethargy, depression and unnecessary attachment tendencies.
Causes of kapha imbalance
Eating kapha aggravating foods like meat, wheat, fatty and fried food excessively, indulging in eating to offset emotions, spending a lot of time in dampness, not carrying out many physical activities, spending a lot of time indoors are a few of the causes of kapha imbalance, to begin with.
Tips to have a balanced kapha dosha
- One should eat a kapha balancing diet, which includes light, warm, dry and rough foods.
- One should not eat foods like meat, wheat, fried food after sundown.
- One should eat in a nice, caring and loving environment.
- One should not indulge in a luxurious and the leisurely lifestyle.
- One should try and focus on non- attachment in their daily lives.
- One should do their own housekeeping regularly.
- One should make time for some introspective activities like meditation.
- One should try and understand the difference between being-nice and being-taken-advantage-of.
- One should try to have a proper sleep cycle by going to bed as well as rising early. Daytime naps should be avoided.
Hence these are some of the ways to achieve a balanced kapha. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!