Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
I am 28 yr old male and I am suffering from epilepsy for last 4 year. And I am taking only one medicine that is Dicorate ER 750 whether I should continue or not, till now I don't had any symptom of epilepsy. Please help me.
Hi I am feeling heaviness on the chest for last 15 days. I got 2 d and stress test done. Both but still feel anxiety. Blood in leg goes drain. Little nunlmbness on cheeks. Plse help.
In normal action , nerve impulses travel through neurons with myelin sheath but what happens in reflex action where spinal cord is involved which has unmyelinated neurons ?
I am suffering from migraine from 2009. Sometimes the pain is very severe and unbearable. Please help me out with a permanent cure for it.
My Dad got hospitalized on 2nd Jan due to not getting urine. Doctors performed dialysis and he is getting urine good. He is diabetic patient. He got discharged on 11th Jan 16. After discharge they have written antibiotics injections and tablets. After few days he is getting unexpected fever and shivering. All reports such as urine cultures, bone marrow aspiration, serum creation etc were observed as normal. Later again he got admitted due to less blood. Two packets cell transfers are given. They also given antibiotics. After discharge on next day he is active. Next day again he is again getting sudden shivering followed by fever. We are giving dolo 650 during shivering followed by fever. Please help me out why fever with shivering is getting continuously. If any medication and tablets are required. Please let me know.
I am 22 years old female, having headache migraine from long back. I was taking medicines and then shift to ayurvedic treatment. It was under control, but by the past 2 days I can not bear the pain and cough is also there. Due to which am suffering from bleeding throat and slight nose bleeding also due to the pressure. What should I do?
Time is most critical part in nerve injury treatment.
I'm 59 years old and suffering from scoliosis. I'm having low back pain all day long. It will be sever & numb feel in the mornings. Subsides only after a brisk walking. How to get rid of it. I'm not talking any medication for this problem.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.