Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A Vilas
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A VilasYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, mai apni grandmother ke bare me apse puchuna chahta hun unki age 60 h unki neck pe lal lal nishan pade hua h ye nishan jab ho jate h to 20 din ke badd chale jate han ab mne dekha too unki neck pe 4 nishan the or unka nishan red se bhi thoda dark h ye nishan chest pe bhi ho jate han ye nishan hote hua karib 2 years ho chuke han hmne kisi doctor ko pehle dikhayya bhi nhi vasa to bikul pi pain nhi hota agar hath lagao to hi pain hota ha or zalan to hoti nhi bas hath lagane se dard hota h please ap koi medicine Bata dijiye taki ye nishan khatm ho jaye or side effect bhi na ho.
I want to remove permanently tattoo in my hand please provide the details doctors list and contact number and fee details.
Hair problems were never so common. There are hair care chemicals, changing food patterns, and increasing pollution. Issues relating to hair loss, hair thinning, premature greying, roughening are all on the rise. Conventional treatment measures would again go the chemical way, adding to the vicious cycle.
Here is where Ayurveda helps. There are proven, safe, and effective ways to a healthy hair, which have been used for centuries now. According to Ayurveda, hair and bone are very similar and so what is good/bad for the bones is good/bad for the hair too. Hair problems are due to excessive pitta, which needs to be addressed.
Healthy hair is the result of a combination of diet, Ayurvedic herbal oils, exercise, sleep, and meditation. Some of the popular herbs are listed below along with other changes that can promote healthy hair growth.
- Bhringaraaja: It translates into “king of the hair” and is useful for most hair problems including hair fall, premature balding, calming the mind, and promoting sleep. It can be used both internally and externally.
- Brahmi: Another wonderful chemical for the hair, it can be mixed with curd and applied on the hair to prevent hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Amla: Hair packs made of amla powder and curd or water along with henna have been used since ages to ensure healthy hair.
- Ritha: These are natural soap nut powders without the use of chemicals and can be used for regular hair wash. The natural oils from the scalp are preserved and therefore hair remains healthy.
- Natural oils: A combination of oils including coconut, almond, olive, mustard, sesame and brahmi are popularly used on the hair. These promote hair growth, improve texture, and prevent greying. Massaging warm oil on the scalp and hair and leaving it overnight before washing gives great results.
- Aloe vera: Either in juice form or gel form, consuming aloe vera is useful in controlling hair loss.
- Sesame seeds: Consume a spoonful of white sesame seeds which is rich in magnesium and calcium. As noted above, these are essential (like for bone) for hair growth and useful in maintaining healthy hair.
Fresh fruits and vegetables like juices of carrot and lettuce, vitamin and mineral rich products like sprouts, nuts, soybeans, yeast, milk, and whole grains should be part of the diet to improve overall hair health.
Stress is another major reason for hair loss and premature greying. While stress is an inevitable part of our lives, we need to learn to manage it. Try meditation, yoga, music, or exercise to beat the stress.
Hydration: The toxins that are formed in the body need to be flushed out and so don’t forget to drink it up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.