Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. A.V.S. RaoYour feedback matters!
I am Anand and my age is 18 I had -2.0 site, I don't want to use my specs so is there any chance to decrease my eye site without operation.
Dear, sir I am a student and I am using laptop for my study purpose. When I using laptop I am getting eye problem. Is there any solution or health tips to me?
How can I cure my myopia problem. My short sightedness problem is increasing day by day but not decreasing.
I'm using power glasses from past 5 years, now can I use contact lens? Please tell me the details of contact lens, and advantages and disadvantages.
Yesterday, I was having a headache and ache in my right eye. And whenever i try to walk my back also pains. Today also I am having headache and ache in my left eye. Any thing serious.
I am having yellow eyes for more than 4 days, I am having headache, my urine colour is yellow though I drink lots of water and I can eat food much this days.
I have fever and vomiting some days. And now headache also urine is also yellow and my eyes are also yellow now what can I do.
Hi doctor I have problems in right eye form birth, I've 3 independent problems : 1. Squint 2. Nystagmus 3. Birth Blindness (black shadow.Object image created on null point ) I just need to know is there any solution for 3rd problem. Because till now I already visit many doctors but they said that "there is not any operation and solution for 3rd problem.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.