Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A. Subramanyam ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have a 3 years old son. I have seen some dental issues in him and went to dentist. After seeing him she told me we need to use a cap of 4 teeth to save him from any dental issues in his life. The cap will be used for 3/4 yrs. So I am bit worried know. I can share his images if anybody wants to see. Please recommend.
A baby's first tooth erupts at the age of 6 months. For proper dental growth of a baby, the first visit to the dentist should be at the age of 2 years.
He is breathing from his mouth in night and morning .and very much noise occurs when h breath. When I am asking the reason he said that his nose is closed just bcz cold .but in hav notice that no cold in the daytime. What is the reason.
From last few month, I am having ulcer in my month. It recovered after 3-4 days but came after some days. Please suggest me what should I do?
How to clean teeth. My teeth are yellowish and pls let me know the process of smile transplantation and its cost.
I mostly suffer from constipation and mouth ulcers. How to cure this problem. Mouth ulcers are very painful.
From a psychodynamic viewpoint dental healthcare is a 2-person endeavour. It is the dentist working with the patient and the patient being able to accept (use) the work (treatment) offered and provided by the dentist. It acknowledges that there is a uniqueness in the interaction for both dentist and patient while accepting the potential for inequalities within the interaction. Nevertheless it requires the health professional to remain flexible, to be able, as the need arises, to make adjustments in treatment plans thereby maximising status equality while minimising the potential for disruptions within the relationship. Benefits exist for the dental health professional when the equality between themselves and their patients is maintained. These include improved time and behavioural management skills, increased awareness of their patients' concerns and anxieties, the ability to readjust treatment plans and to provide patient-centred care
Sir more than half of his external tooth has broken. And his root is immature. Should I go for rct and then capping.
My 1 teeth is very small, so that it looks so bad. Is there any treatment that can increase size of my teeth.
How to clean teeth. Am using apple vinegar dilute with water after brush, then also there is some black at back of my teeth.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson’s disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.