Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. A.Srinivas RaoYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. Sometimes I have pain in my backbone. Pain is some times in the middle of it and some times at the lower tip of the bone. I am using painkiller sprays for it. But the pain return again and again. What should I do?
B: accordiona-5What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
(cervical spine degenerative changes with mild pivd at c4-5 and c5-6 levels causing secondary canal stenosis and compression of exiting nerve roots.) this is dangerous or normal?
I am suffering from worst situation of pain in my hip muscles or nerves from last 4 years it started from right hip and then it spread in left side and after few months I got swelling in left knee now I have pain in left ankle and hip both sides and swelling in left knee. Plzz suggest me what kind of problem it can be and how should I treat?
I am suffering from osteoporosis, my age is 63, and female, what is to be done to cure it? I have pain while sitting under the feet as well, what should I do?
Hi. My wife is suffering from Cervical spondylosis. Could you please guide me the treatment and few exercises which can be beneficial in reducing pain and stiffness. Mostly she is having pain in the trapezoids and real delts. Sometimes due to pain she gets encountered with the face swelling as well. Any specialized doctor or medical advise would be highly appreciated. Thanks and Regards,
I got severe backpain aftr mi second baby birth bcuz it ws operated scissoring. Starts paining in middle point in back. I can not sit on d floor fr d long tim by folding mi legs. May b its bcuz of tht injection givn on mi back during mi baby birth. Also d doctor also told me tht you ll get d pain nd you hav tu face it till I lasts. Pain starts frm middle point of mi back till mi rgt leg. Vein paining. As it is interconnected. Just wnt som remedy tu heal nd get rid of dis prob.
Hello sir my dad is severely suffering from back ache since 2 months! The pain starts from left buttocks and till toe, he can't sit and can't walk, its paining a lot to him! I have consulted many doctors like neurologists, ortho and done with many massage, physiotherapy, acupuncture but still he is doing the same! I also asked if this is sciatica, because the symptoms seems to be like sciatica, but doctors said NO! so Im looking for the positive response! Help me out! Thank you!
My uric acid level 6.3 last four year I have suffer backache problem specially in morning time (5am) what can I do?
I am a 22 year old female and have pain in my ankles of leg for a month. It goes worst when I climb stairs. What should I do?
I am 45 years old male. Recently I found out that I had severe body been out of joint pain and checked for my your guess it It was around 8. 5. No control the whole thing down to 7. From now on what is the best prescribed diet? also what are the things which should take more to reduce the uric levels?
I am 65 years old and often have pain at lower back and legs and it goes when a pain killer is taken. My weight is 97 kgs.
My legs are getting pain from two days I had taken tablets also but it was not curing what can I do.
I have injury in my foot as it was twisted while playing soccer 2 years ago I have used many medicines and ointments.
I am suffering from back pain about four month how can I relived from this symptom. Please advice me on back pain.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.