Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. A Srinivas GoudYour feedback matters!
Sir 15 year earlier my mom's both feets were broken but at that time doctor jst apply plaster on it without any operation and now it create a lot of problem to my mom. Her feet are swelled and pain a lot that she can can't walk long distance. Can you tell what can I do?
I have a very bad cold for 10 days due to there is a pain in my neck and nose pls give me any suggestion to relief from it.
When there is a compression in the root of the spinal nerve, one experiences pain in hips, back or leg. This condition is called sciatica. This condition ranges from moderate to acute and requires a lot of care to be taken. While there are medicines and exercises in place to cure sciatica, garlic milk is also known to be a good remedy for this health condition.
You can drink this in cooked form or raw. The odor is strong, but it does also show satisfactory results so you might want to give it a try.
Crush a few cloves of garlic and immediately mix in about 200 ml of raw milk. Drink it immediately. Alternatively, you can also mix the garlic in boiled milk and drink. You will notice change in a few days only.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am 28 years old I use to walk a lot daily and I use the stairs also may be 1000 steps. But from last few month the lower part of my legs are paining a lot below the thighs. Is that normal?
I have spondylitis and when it pains it pains like anything the shoulder gets stiff and spasms and there is unbearable pain through the left shoulder and even the neck gets very stiff. What should I do to recover from it for relief.
My knee paining when I work hard or a play cricket it's paining for long time please refer what can I do for this.
My mothers right thumb has suddenly swelled and its paining. What can be it? Provide me treatment for this.
I am 21 year old male. I am suffering from backache from last 3 days please help me out some medicine or some solution.
I am suffering from fever with cold and I have also pain in my backbone I take many medicine but not cure me what I do.
I am 57 years old working women. My right shoulder is paining. I can move my arm upward and backward also. But while changing clothes or sleeping on right side, it's paining. That is why I cannot sleep well. Sometimes I feel slight numbness also. Please advise.
I have worked in IBM in Hyderabad desktop job so getting a back pain so that is the best solutions tell me.
I am 19years old my leg pains very much as I am too young why this happens and I am healthy too so what should I do to cure this orblm.
Day before yesterday, I ate lots of junk foods. After having it, I started to develop head pain, internal joint pain, multiple washroom used than usual. Pls tell me is it symptoms of fever or I shud consult to doctors.
I am 19 years old male I have some problems when I was running at morning few days before I have pain in my left leg joint for this I can't run properly suggest me.
I'm a basketball player The court I used to play was very slippery Know I'm having pain in right leg knee.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.