Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. A Srinivas GoudYour feedback matters!
I want to get heavy nd dense shaves I have shaves bt its olny on neck nd side chicks pls suggest some.
Hello Dr. My left side ribs paining early morning 3-7 and make me awake for past one week. I don't have cold or I didn't hit anywhere but I have pain. It totally confusing please advise me.
I have many pimples on my face and also on my back since 6-7 year and also have some hair problem in which my hair start smelling in 2 days if I'm not shampoo in 2 days, is it an issue!
I am male 31. I am suffering form left side muscular back pain beside scapula last 2 years. Heart examin ecg and eco is fine no problem. But back pain is radiate in chest and left hand too.
What is the symptoms of rheumatoid Arthritis? When I was in 12 year, then I was suffer for this disease. And I want to know this disease not affect in my future life.
I am unmarried lady of 39 years old suffering from ankylosing spondylitis since 2013. Doctor has told me to take" infliximab" injection coz that is the only option left for me but I want to go to south and consult with doctors out there. So, please suggest me what shall I do.
I am 33 yes of age. Recently I am having knee pain almost everyday n also burning sensation with cramps at times in my knees. Are these symptoms of arthritis. If yes y am I having it at such a early stage. I don't even have kids till now n I am really worried about it. Kindly help.
I am 25 year old male and have headache and backache from last 1 month I have used pain killer and ointment cream etc from couples of days but have not got any relief what should I do?
I am 36 years old is it safe to walk on treadmill on incline no. 10 and speed 7.5. Would walking on incline would do bad effect on knees.
I am 22 year old male. I have back pain I consult doctor. And took xaryas your doctor have told my growth plate above this spine has not developed properly yet so it can be the reason. I have pain in tigh also. And I have numbness in leg when sit in floor with legs are placed parallel.
Can use of manual (non motorized) treadmill with fixed slanting board to tread cause lower back pain?
I am 24 years old. I have been working as a software professional since Last two month affecting by severe neck pain. Before last two month I didn't do heavy workout but after I did some heavy push up exercise in a single hand then only I feeling this neck pain. So please kindly suggest.
Sir, I am suffering from numbness in my right side and pain in my head. I got consult by more than 5 doctors by last 7 years but there's no relieve.What should I do?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.