Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am a 26 years of Old and have mild pcod but no thyroid or diabetics, My weight is 64. Now I am trying to conceive, but my doctor gave me clomipure next day of cycle and myonext, fertisure for daily. Whats the chances of my conceiving?
In last 3 years. My weight have grow up 75 to 100, and also have lack of vitam c3 and vitamin b12 feeling weak. I want to lose my weight. Please help.
I am 32 years old, last year in the month of june I removed my left ovary due to ovarian cyst which is dermoid. Since last 6 to 8 months I am suffering from pain in the left side in kidney along with pain in the muscles of both legs.
Hi i am 24 years man have type 2 diabetics. Diagonised recently. Is it possible to recover by physical activity and food control without medication. Kindly suggest me how treat diabetic.
Hello Doctor Sir, I am Sathish my age 22nd sir I am travelling from bick very day 4 r 5 ho. So anti dandruff in my hear. Head is very roffing sir skin allarjji in my head so please ans sir.
My mom is suffering from stomach pain so much. We check ultrasound but the report is normal. But still she is suffering stomach pain. Actually what's the problem? How we will treatment her?
We have tried everything for her constipation but they are not effective. So tell some other better method for this?
I do masturbation 4-5 times a week, sometimes I feel due to this my penis is less sensitive and takes more time for erection now a days. The erection is also not complete and for a less time. What's your opinion sir? And how to overcome it or cure it.
I had head ache when I sit alone or in market place roaming with friends. I am 26 male n working in IT companies.
Want to inquire about sexologist, I couldn't have more sex with my partner. I can have only 2 to 3 min, kindly could you suggest to spend more time on bed, or else provide me a tablet.
Since last 5 weeks I am having my left leg plastered for metatarsal fracture. I am using my right leg for walking. Now my left leg becomes very thin. I have to continue with my plaster for 4 more weeks. What care shall I have to take to prevent thinning of my leg?
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
- Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
- Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
- Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
- Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
- Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
- Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.